Author Topic: remember shirley sherrod?  (Read 1432 times)

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

longeyes

• friend
Re: remember shirley sherrod?
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2011, 11:53:20 AM »
Sherrod's personal misadventure with Obama does not change the general thrust of liberal politics inside the Federal government.  
"Domari nolo."

Thug: What you lookin' at old man?
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.

stevelyn

• friend
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2011, 06:22:21 PM »
Interesting to see how the Compost spins it to make her look like the victim.
Be careful that the toes you step on now aren't connected to the ass you have to kiss later.

Eat Moose. Wear Wolf.

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2011, 08:09:07 PM »
or more realistically how breitbart edited it to get the pavlovian reaction from the usual suspects.  i take it you haven't seen or don't care to see the unedited video?  sad that
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2011, 08:47:08 PM »
or more realistically how breitbart edited it to get the pavlovian reaction from the usual suspects.  i take it you haven't seen or don't care to see the unedited video?  sad that

I've seen the whole thing. It doesn't exonerate her one bit. She openly says that her hatred of white people has been translated to a hatred of wealthy people. That is just as bad; perhaps worse.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2011, 09:36:21 PM »
What she represents has been, unsurprisingly, whitewashed, then mythologized by the usual suspects.  No one should be surprised by this, nor by the fact that she's going to milk it for all it's worth.  She's a crusader in her black Lexus.
"Domari nolo."

Thug: What you lookin' at old man?
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.

grampster

• friend
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2011, 10:02:29 PM »
What never ceases to amaze me is how the Obamites conveniently choose to continue to  excoriate Bush but conveniently disregard that Obama continues to follow in Bush's footsteps regarding the WOT.  Worse than that, they completely ignore how Obama is taking America apart, dividing us, wrecking the economy, bankrupting us, insulting our allies, kissing the hindquarters of those who hate us, give our tax money to countries so they can produce energy in ways that he has forbidden in our own country.  The list goes on and daily we are reminded that the powerful statement made by PT Barnum is no less germain today than it was a hundred years ago.   :facepalm: At least when Ike was President and played golf a lot as Obama does, he wasn't overseeing the destruction of America. 
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw