Author Topic: Tron 2.0 finally a go.  (Read 5559 times)

MicroBalrog

• friend
Re: Tron 2.0 finally a go.
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2009, 10:10:09 PM »
Oh I'm quite aware of these factors, AJ. I still find it hilarious that this happens.

[Though I've heard that the feat was replicated with airsoft guns. But I don't really believe that because I've never heard it from a trustible source.].
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

erictank

• friends
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2009, 10:04:34 PM »
Hmmm.  Downloaded for me.

Oh, it downloaded fine, I just couldn't get it to RUN.  Turns out that's a legacy issue with Vista, Microsoft took out a bunch of stuff from DX9 which allowed older stuff to run (thanks loads, MS, I'm sure *EVERYONE* has updated everything and no one ANYWHERE would ever want to run programs which are older than about 2 years old...  ;/).  Anyways, I got the file from someplace I regarded as mostly safe, and it kind of runs now, I just can't get it to actually start the game - next project, when I have some time at home, is figuring out how to "insert a quarter". =D

Thor

• friend
  • US Navy (retired)
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2009, 11:00:15 PM »
Hey, that our local quasi-celebrity you're dissing there!   :mad:

Jay is all right. He might even come by here.

I've actually spoken with Jay. He's a member of TwinCitiesCarry.com. He lives somewhere near Mankato, MN. He is an OK guy, I was trying to b e funny. I used to live in MN until a year ago. moved back home to Texas.
" a sword never kills anybody; it's a tool in the killer's hand." - Lucius Annaeus

for Military, Vets, & Supporters, check out:
USMILNET

Conservative Discussion Forum