Author Topic: Gun and knife picture  (Read 911 times)

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Gun and knife picture
« on: March 01, 2015, 11:57:10 AM »
Bored this morning, too cold and frozen to play outside.

Playing with the camera a little.

If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

mtnbkr

• friend
Re: Gun and knife picture
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2015, 12:03:36 PM »
Too tactical.  What are you, some kind of operator wannabe?

Chris

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2015, 12:21:54 PM »
Nicely done! What's the pistol?
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2015, 01:29:25 PM »
It's an old CVA Colonial I built from a kit 30 some odd years ago.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2015, 01:42:19 PM »
Very good stuff on their web! But is seems dealers are located only in the usa...but there must be a distributor in europe...i mean they are made in italy after all, 200 miles away from my country.

Like.  Tell us about the knife.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2015, 01:47:56 PM »
Nice. I like the warm lighting. Crank open the aperture and play with depth of field some. Making it a little more shallow would really make the subjects pop.

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2015, 01:51:58 PM »
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2015, 04:01:38 PM »
Like.  Tell us about the knife.

The knife was made by a man named Ralph Conrad. You can Google him and find more about him but the last I heard he was fighting lung cancer and I haven't found out one way or the other if he beat it or not.  Heck of a nice guy and a true artist with flint knapping. I won the knife at a primitive archery shoot several years ago.

Samuel Adams