Author Topic: A few random pictures  (Read 1312 times)

RoadKingLarry

• friends
A few random pictures
« on: April 21, 2015, 09:30:08 AM »
From the front yard gardens

If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

griz

• friend
Re: A few random pictures
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2015, 11:31:43 AM »
Those are some good ones.  My sign of spring is the hummingbirds showing up.  I don't have a photo yet, but they are fun to watch.
Sent from a stone age computer via an ordinary keyboard.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2015, 11:44:16 AM »
Nice!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2015, 12:38:23 PM »
Spring has sprung and the coeds are working with a vengance to get rid of that winter glow-in-the-dark look.

I'd post pictures except I found out drool will kill a camera.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2015, 08:01:01 PM »
You do nice work.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2015, 10:51:14 PM »
You do nice work.

I need to look into a better image hosting option. What I load up to Photobucket lose a good bit of "pop" in translation. putting them up on my monitor side by side shows a noticeable difference.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Regolith

• friend
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2015, 04:10:12 AM »
I need to look into a better image hosting option. What I load up to Photobucket lose a good bit of "pop" in translation. putting them up on my monitor side by side shows a noticeable difference.

Try flickr.com.  That's where I host my "serious" photographs.
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance. - Thomas Jefferson

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves. - William Pitt the Younger

Perfectly symmetrical violence never solved anything. - Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth

LadySmith

• friends
  • Veni, Vidi, Jactavi Calceos
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2015, 07:23:06 AM »
I like these photos better than any Georgia O'Keefe painting.
Rogue AI searching for amusement and/or Ellie Mae imitator searching for critters.
"What doesn't kill me makes me stronger...and it also makes me a cat-lover" - The Viking
According to Ben, I'm an inconvenient anomaly (and proud of it!).

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2015, 10:49:22 AM »
Try flickr.com.  That's where I host my "serious" photographs.

I like flickr. Google is good, but I'm getting sick of their "big brother on overwatch"  attitude.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2015, 09:20:21 PM »

Samuel Adams