Author Topic: Optimized for Playskool  (Read 4953 times)

wmenorr67

• friend
Re: Optimized for Playskool
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2015, 06:17:50 AM »
Most book smart people have no street smarts or common sense.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
Re:
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2015, 04:21:51 PM »
Late 70's, a plant looked to double production.  MBA team produced intricate multi million plan with 9 month timetable. Army vet high school education came up with hire second shift.2 weeks zero millions
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

brimic

• friends
Re: Optimized for Playskool
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2015, 04:28:14 PM »
I can write books about this stuff..., maybe I should.
I can't count how many times a shiny new Jack Welch clone with 1/10th the intelligence of Jack Welch MBA came in to turn things upside down and shake things up.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama