Author Topic: What a Beautiful Weekend!  (Read 366 times)

RoadKingLarry

• friends
What a Beautiful Weekend!
« on: September 12, 2015, 06:40:12 PM »
Temps are in the mid '70s. the sun is shining and there is a perfect breeze for sailing.
What a great day to be at the lake.

And here I sit at home hacking my lungs out, slinging snot and other bodily fluids all over the place.
The wife it sick also. Tracking it back it back to who else we know is sick the most likely suspect is her sister and nieces that we spent a good bit of time with Monday.  The youngest niece is still in high school and had the sniffles Monday. Allergies my ass. Wife was feeling poorly Wednesday evening, full blown hacking and coughing Thursday. I felt fine Thursday evening but had started to get a cough by Friday morning and by Friday evening I could hawk up a wad of phlegm that could stall out a tank.

Feeling well enough to work on some canvas projects for my boat but I need to mow the yard. I just don't need to add that much dust and pollen to my condition.

*expletive deleted*ck.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams