Author Topic: Let the games begin!  (Read 1516 times)

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
Let the games begin!
« on: July 04, 2013, 07:22:30 AM »
California Bill for Transgender Students

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?se...ate&id=9161238

Question (actually, a set-up).....if students at a high school are allowed to choose the restroom or locker room they use then are adults at the school allowed to do the same ?

The more serious your answer the greater the probability of hilarity breaking through.

Just remember Art's Grandmaw.

I'll lead off with - the pre-op captain of the football team deciding (s)he wants to use the boys' room vs. existing sex offenses.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
Re: Let the games begin!
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2013, 07:28:44 AM »
Gender and sexual orientation are two diffremt things.

So, either you have gay "guys" in the boys bathroom or straight "guys" in the boys bathroom.

We already know how much some of you get about TEH GAYZ seeing you nekkid, so that's already all been said.
And if they are "straight guys", how does that translate to a potential sexual offence? If they want to see nekkid people who light their little fires, they'd just stick to the girls bathroom.
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

geronimotwo

• friend
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2013, 08:42:39 AM »
looks like co-ed bathrooms with private stalls may be in order.
make the world idiot proof.....and you will have a world full of idiots. -g2

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2013, 09:12:19 AM »
Homosexuals make up less than 5% of the population. Transgender account for a small fraction of TEH GAYZ.

So instead of pandering to a tiny part of the population, how about we run the country in a way that benefits the many and let the few work it out for themselves.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2013, 09:46:42 AM »
looks like co-ed bathrooms with private stalls may be in order.
This. Just let anyone pee whereever. Prosecute sexual assault as needed.

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2013, 10:51:53 AM »
Where the hell was this rule when I was in school.
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2013, 05:40:55 PM »
Liz,

You may have missed the clue about the orientation of the transdendered football captain.  We're looking at a straight girl (for now) who only likes girls but is not a lesbian.

For the rest of you - start thinking outside the box.  My bureaucrat mind is OK with the physical assault type crimes being left to sort themselves out.  It's the myriad of statutory sex offenses based on being somewhere "verboten" if there was no transgender issue.  And just try to convince some helicopter mommy that the pre-op is not trying to molest their little snowflake and just using the transgender label to get to them.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2013, 06:00:22 PM »
Liz,

You may have missed the clue about the orientation of the transdendered football captain.  We're looking at a straight girl (for now) who only likes girls but is not a lesbian.

For the rest of you - start thinking outside the box.  My bureaucrat mind is OK with the physical assault type crimes being left to sort themselves out.  It's the myriad of statutory sex offenses based on being somewhere "verboten" if there was no transgender issue.  And just try to convince some helicopter mommy that the pre-op is not trying to molest their little snowflake and just using the transgender label to get to them.

stay safe.

Same deal, oppesitte bathroom.

*shrug*
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

Azrael256

• friend
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2013, 07:06:04 PM »
I always assumed it would be time travel that would cause a breakdown in the English language.  Tenses breaking down... "Already having been going to do that" and such.  I didn't think it would be this.

Anyway, doors labeled by chromosome.  The one-in-a-bazillion XXY gets to flip a coin to decide.  I'm not interested in sensitivity or the "comfort" of others when I'm looking for the right place to piss.  I don't have time or a psych eval and gender preference affinity BS while I'm hopping from one foot to the other waiting for a post-trans-option-centaur to clear out so the rest of us who choose toilets by features can do our business.  I know what color my little knit cap was in the nursery.  That's all I need to pick a door.

Blakenzy

• friend
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2013, 12:49:58 PM »
Reminds me of that song by Blur...

Girls who are boys
Who like boys to be girls
Who do boys like they´re girls
Who do girls like they´re boys

=|

Just ditch the communal bathroom concept and build individual bathrooms.. oh wait! .gov is broke! Legislate AWAAAY!
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives. A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy or perhaps both"

HankB

• friend
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2013, 05:01:42 PM »
So instead of pandering to a tiny part of the population, how about we run the country in a way that benefits the many and let the few work it out for themselves.
Because the Constitution says it's the obligation of society in general to cater to every whim of the lunatic fringe. (If you can't actually find it in there, then it must be contained in the "auras and penumbras" that only a trained jurist can discern.)
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain