Author Topic: Maybe we should just start a The World Has Gone Mad thread  (Read 121811 times)

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
Re: Maybe we should just start a The World Has Gone Mad thread
« Reply #801 on: October 13, 2022, 05:03:20 PM »
https://hotair.com/david-strom/2022/10/13/nobody-wishing-the-us-navy-a-happy-birthday-knows-what-a-us-navy-ship-looks-like-n502969

Disappointed? Yes
Shocked and/or surprised? Not anymore.

As often as this happens anymore, I think it's deliberate.  Tweeting fools think they are being clever.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #802 on: October 13, 2022, 10:58:55 PM »
Buccaneers Head Coach Todd Bowles Asked About His Blackness by Woke Liberal Reporters
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/10/must-see-buccaneers-head-coach-todd-bowles-asked-blackness-woke-liberal-reporters-delivers-humiliating-response/

Video link in the article.  Put it here because of the idiot ESPN reporter.  Good response by the coach.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #803 on: October 13, 2022, 11:31:46 PM »
Buccaneers Head Coach Todd Bowles Asked About His Blackness by Woke Liberal Reporters
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/10/must-see-buccaneers-head-coach-todd-bowles-asked-blackness-woke-liberal-reporters-delivers-humiliating-response/

Video link in the article.  Put it here because of the idiot ESPN reporter.  Good response by the coach.

More of this, please.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Last Edit: October 15, 2022, 05:40:38 PM by WLJ »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #806 on: October 15, 2022, 05:35:48 PM »
These stories aren't working for me, they need even more clown horn.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #807 on: October 16, 2022, 09:20:03 AM »

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #808 on: October 16, 2022, 10:50:11 AM »
They're already prepping that once they get rid of all of us white devils, the next devils will be "light" devils.  :rofl:

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/10/16/umm-wat-nyt-jumps-not-1-not-2-but-3-sharks-with-their-latest-everything-is-white-supremacy-grift-this-time-targeting-hispanics/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #809 on: October 16, 2022, 10:50:39 AM »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• friend

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #811 on: October 18, 2022, 08:26:31 AM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #812 on: October 18, 2022, 08:51:02 AM »
I want daily police protection!

Sorry, we have REAL citizens to protect.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #813 on: October 18, 2022, 09:05:29 AM »
I would tell her to put up "No Poop Throwing" signs and then hang up.

Concealed poop can be dangerous.
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #815 on: October 18, 2022, 08:29:33 PM »
"Family friendly" drag queen show:

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/10/18/it-gets-worse-drag-brunch-in-texas-with-kids-in-attendance-gets-a-little-blue/

It's surreal that we have tangible evil out there for all the world to see, and a significant portion of the populace defends it.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #816 on: October 18, 2022, 09:16:01 PM »
I can't imaging taking a young child to something like that. What are these parents thinking?

I wonder if this wasn't inevitable, once we tried to "rationalize" our views about sex. We thought we could strip away those old, fuddy-duddy taboos; but still keep a barrier against pedophilia, incest, rape. As long as it's "consenting adults."

Then we heard rumblings of normalizing pedophiles, calling them "minor-attracted persons." Now, they're demonizing anyone who objects to making children the audience for drag shows. Or who objects to "transitioning" minors.

So far, the taboo against pedophilia seems mostly intact (mostly), and it's still illegal to rape people. How long until we find ourselves at the bottom of those slippery slopes?

Pb

• friend
« Reply #817 on: October 18, 2022, 11:02:10 PM »
It's surreal that we have tangible evil out there for all the world to see, and a significant portion of the populace defends it.

I read the other day that supposedly 1/3 of Americans think abortion should be legal in every stage of pregnancy.  Those people have no excuse.

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #818 on: October 19, 2022, 09:34:27 PM »
I read the other day that supposedly 1/3 of Americans think abortion should be legal in every stage of pregnancy.  Those people have no excuse.

It's unfathomable evil to me.  I can't wrap my head around that or the sexualization of kids.  But I'm the Nazi...
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #819 on: October 20, 2022, 02:41:58 AM »

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #820 on: October 20, 2022, 07:12:12 AM »
It's unfathomable evil to me.  I can't wrap my head around that or the sexualization of kids.  But I'm the Nazi...

The nihilists, libertarians and modern NPCs have been free riding on the stability of our formerly "Christian" culture up till now.

We've long since abandoned organizing society around transcendent values and God. We are starting to see and reap the fruit of disconnecting from reality. It's a brave new world, take a pill. Rejecting reality is called freedom now, we are currently financing peace in Ukraine and believing the media narrative makes us stronger.

Clown world is ascendant, everybody grab your horn and honk!

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #821 on: October 20, 2022, 07:34:21 AM »
So I saw near the beginning of this trans craziness that a lot of gays were calling it out, and now it seems even drag queens are saying that this grooming is getting out of hand.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/drag-queen-kitty-demure-walk-out-performance-kids-attendance

I will note and agree with one of the things the above interviewed drag queen said: Much of the blame for this stuff lies not on the trans people, but on the same group of white liberal heterosexuals that push BLM crap because they hate themselves for being white.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #822 on: October 21, 2022, 01:16:34 PM »
What could go wrong?
Be interesting to see if this sorority is back in the news in a few weeks.

Sorority ‘Makes History’ by Accepting Biological Male Transgender Student
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/madelineleesman/2022/10/21/wyoming-sorority-makes-history-by-accepting-trans-student-n2614829
- Calvin and Hobbes

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #823 on: October 21, 2022, 02:13:41 PM »
What could go wrong?
Be interesting to see if this sorority is back in the news in a few weeks.

Sorority ‘Makes History’ by Accepting Biological Male Transgender Student
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/madelineleesman/2022/10/21/wyoming-sorority-makes-history-by-accepting-trans-student-n2614829

I would bet that whether or not they end up in the news depends on the outcome of the lawsuit challenging Wyoming's new Abortion law.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #824 on: October 21, 2022, 04:29:13 PM »
I will note and agree with one of the things the above interviewed drag queen gender-denier said: Much of the blame for this stuff lies not on the trans people, but on the same group of white liberal heterosexuals that push BLM crap because they hate themselves for being white.

That's been going on for a long time, with the rainbow agenda stuff. A lot of conservatives seem to forget that the LGBT letter people are such a small fraction of the population, they couldn't change much of anything by themselves. Which is unfortunate, because it means any anger or resentment on our side of things is going to be focused on the wrong group.