Author Topic: Baltimore: two women beat transgender female, onlookers tape with cell phones  (Read 15032 times)

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
Having been offline for most of the past four days, I missed a video that's been mentioned apparently on a lot of blogs, conservative sites, and seemingly everywhere except the MSM. It's two black women beating a white transgender female at a McDonalds in Baltimore. The employees and patrons mostly look on or record the beating on their cell phones.

Pretty disgusting. What's more disgusting is that there's no outcry from the gay rights movement. Why not?

Blog about it and video are here

zahc

• friend
FWIW, I talked to a transgendered uh, person, and 'they' made a big point over how much more they feared actions by women than men. One example, apparently they would have preferred to use women's restrooms, but gave up and used men's, because although they got plenty of bad looks and from men by using men's restrooms, they never got beat up or the cops called, whereas every time they tried using women's restrooms someone flipped out on them and called the cops, who basically recommended they try using men's rooms.
Maybe a rare occurence, but then you only have to get murdered once to ruin your whole day.
--Tallpine

Lee

• friend
There are not too many legitimate reasons to give someone a beating like that. Pretty shameful stuff.       

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
There are not too many legitimate reasons to give someone a beating like that. Pretty shameful stuff.       

This.

Unless he/she/it was molesting one of their kids in the restroom, this is just plain battery & attempted murder, what with all the head blows.

The only person with any balls was the old lady.  I find it hard to believe nobody got in there and knocked the block off one of the assailants.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Hawkmoon

• friend
Can someone explain to me what the difference is between a transgendered female and a transvestite? I thought a transgendered person was a person who has undergone a sex change operation, not just someone in drag who changed the way they use their name. Was the victim in this incident a female as a result of an operation, or just a transvestite?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

BridgeRunner

• friend
Can someone explain to me what the difference is between a transgendered female and a transvestite? I thought a transgendered person was a person who has undergone a sex change operation, not just someone in drag who changed the way they use their name. Was the victim in this incident a female as a result of an operation, or just a transvestite?

A transvestite likes to cross-dress.  A transgendered person feels that they are of a gender other than their biological sex and expresses that either through dress and presentation or through gender-reassignment surgery, or through some midway approach, like hormones without surgery, minor surgeries but not everything, etc. 

The nomenclature is bizarre in part because historically the transvestite community insisted that weren't transgendered at all, just a normal variation of (usually male) sexuality (not because women don't cross-dress--I do all the time--but because it is more socially acceptable for us to do so, to the point where FtM transgendered people tend to get pretty obsessive about producing facial hair, as the only obvious way of indicating male-ness rather than butch-ness).  The trouble is that these allegedly normal male cross-dressers had a disturbing tendency to come out as transgendered at some point, cue the heartbroken wife and confused and angry children.  So, the relationship between the terms and concepts is complicated, highly political within that very highly politicized subculture  (imagine the drama of a bunch of people trying to act as feminine as possible get all worked up about perceived slurs and insults), and as a result bears very little relationship to this place we call realityland.

PTK

• friends

Transgendered can also refer to those who are intending to have a sex change operation, have adopted being the opposite sex in all aspects of life, take hormones to further that goal, but haven't yet undergone surgery. I assume that's the case here.
"Only lucky people grow old." - Frederick L.
September 1915 - August 2008

"If you really do have cancer "this time", then this is your own fault. Like the little boy who cried wolf."

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
The only person with any balls was the old lady.  I find it hard to believe nobody got in there and knocked the block off one of the assailants.

Uh huh.  Attacking two black females might not be the wisest idea either, even if fully justified. 

Not saying I think it's right, but that's how it is.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends

Ghetto rats stick together. Ain't no way one of them going to step in against a "sister". It's a relatively foreign concept to law-abiding, proper citizens and will get you in trouble if you forget it. It's a similar situation to the "Ma baby didn't do nuttin!" whining you here when somebody shoots a thug.

And if you want to stop a similar situation, you had better use nothing less than sudden, overwhelming violence. You must both stop the attack quickly (and incapacitate the attackers) AND impress upon the bystanders a good reason not to *expletive deleted*ck with you, for their sympathy lies with the attackers.

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

De Selby

• friend
There's a simpler explanation - maybe the men didnt want to end up smacking around a couple of women?  Beating on women for any reason still tends to be disfavoured.
"Human existence being an hallucination containing in itself the secondary hallucinations of day and night (the latter an insanitary condition of the atmosphere due to accretions of black air) it ill becomes any man of sense to be concerned at the illusory approach of the supreme hallucination known as death."

MicroBalrog

• friend
And I can understand that aversion.

But the beating in question goes beyond a simple 'argument' or 'fisticuffs' and goes into 'brutal, violent beating'.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon

Someone who wants to be ("I was born with the wrong body") and might be at one stage or another of the process, vs. someone who just wants to dress.

At least, that's my understanding.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 01:46:52 PM by lee n. field »
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

roo_ster

• friend
Uh huh.  Attacking two black females might not be the wisest idea either, even if fully justified. 

Not saying I think it's right, but that's how it is.

Their being black rates zero with me.  The usual ghetto black female posturing is something I suspect too many middle class white folks find intimidating when it is mostly a display.  I've seen plenty of them then get slapped around and reduced to wails and gushes of tears.

Ghetto rats stick together. Ain't no way one of them going to step in against a "sister". It's a relatively foreign concept to law-abiding, proper citizens and will get you in trouble if you forget it. It's a similar situation to the "Ma baby didn't do nuttin!" whining you here when somebody shoots a thug.

And if you want to stop a similar situation, you had better use nothing less than sudden, overwhelming violence. You must both stop the attack quickly (and incapacitate the attackers) AND impress upon the bystanders a good reason not to *expletive deleted* with you, for their sympathy lies with the attackers.

I'll agree to a certain extent, but this was a random collection at McDonalds, not a confrontation in front of their hovel with all their multitudinous family & buddies around. 

Also that violence of action is crucial to impress upon all the gravity of the new factor involved.

Regards,

roo_ster

----G.K. Chesterton

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
I'm not going down the "black" road. Listening to the audio, the bystanders seemed to almost be cheering, or at least talking excitedly to others on their phones, and their tones didn't seem to be of disgust.

Hawkmoon

• friend
There's a simpler explanation - maybe the men didnt want to end up smacking around a couple of women?  Beating on women for any reason still tends to be disfavoured.

Wrong.

The workers simply would not assist a white person because the attackers were their own color. Did you pick up at the end where one of the bystanders told the assailants to scram before the cops arrived?

Don't look for excuses. The race card was being played here, big time. It had NOTHING to do with "gentlemen" not wishing to physically engage the gentler sex.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

De Selby

• friend
Wrong.

The workers simply would not assist a white person because the attackers were their own color. Did you pick up at the end where one of the bystanders told the assailants to scram before the cops arrived?

Don't look for excuses. The race card was being played here, big time. It had NOTHING to do with "gentlemen" not wishing to physically engage the gentler sex.

The only playing of the race card I see is in assuming that tape is all about race, when there's no real evidence of it. 

Some people in that room definitely thought the fight was funny (a common feature of fight videos, it seems), and there is someone who constantly tells the girls to leave the victim alone. 

"Human existence being an hallucination containing in itself the secondary hallucinations of day and night (the latter an insanitary condition of the atmosphere due to accretions of black air) it ill becomes any man of sense to be concerned at the illusory approach of the supreme hallucination known as death."

roo_ster

• friend
The only playing of the race card I see is in assuming that tape is all about race, when there's no real evidence of it.  

You are entirely correct, aside from several minutes of video & audio.

Some people in that room definitely thought the fight was funny (a common feature of fight videos, it seems), and there is someone who constantly tells the girls to leave the victim alone. 

Pray tell, what demographic seems to put out the most & most spectacular fight videos?  It can be gang fights after high school lets out in Chicago, or the latest video.  I detect a pattern, and it isn't one that includes upper middle class oriental & Jewish rural folk.
Regards,

roo_ster

----G.K. Chesterton

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
the liberal media can not make a big deal about this.

Ghetto lowlifes ( protected class ) hurt tranny ( protected class )

[popcorn]  [popcorn]  [popcorn]

its probably Bush's fault somehow, maybe Glenn Beck.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 12:40:50 AM by gunsmith »
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
De Selby, I had to search for this video on the internet. I'd heard some mention of it, but through conservative blogs.

If this had been a black male/female/it being beaten by two whites, how hard would I have need to have looked to find it, or would I simply have seen it on NBC?

roo_ster

• friend
If this had been a black male/female/it being beaten by two whites, how hard would I have need to have looked to find it, or would I simply have seen it on NBC?

Some MSMbot would have run you down and propped your eyelids open with toothpicks to ensure you watched and were appropriately chastened.
Regards,

roo_ster

----G.K. Chesterton

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
De Selby, I had to search for this video on the internet. I'd heard some mention of it, but through conservative blogs.

I saw it on the news, but that was about a week AFTER it happened. Don't remember the channel.
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
the liberal media can not make a big deal about this.

Ghetto lowlifes ( protected class ) hurt tranny ( protected class )

[popcorn]  [popcorn]  [popcorn]

its probably Bush's fault somehow, may Glenn Beck.

Only in word, not in deed.

Had a gay man or a lesbian female been the victum, it very likely would have gotten more attention, but transgender induviduals have never really been accepted by our modern culture.

BTW, lee, i'm sure you agree that modern science has proven that the male and female brain is diffrent?

There have been scans of those who identify as transgender that have shown characteristics of the brain they identify with rather then the brain that corrisponds with their genitalia.
Transgender issues get lumped in with the LBG movement, but its really a whole nother kettle of fish.
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

Nick1911

• Administrator
BTW, lee, i'm sure you agree that modern science has proven that the male and female brain is diffrent?

There have been scans of those who identify as transgender that have shown characteristics of the brain they identify with rather then the brain that corrisponds with their genitalia.
Transgender issues get lumped in with the LBG movement, but its really a whole nother kettle of fish.

This.

CNYCacher

• friend

Is that the test to be eligible for gender reassignment surgery?
On two occasions, I have been asked [by members of Parliament], "Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.
Charles Babbage

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
Is that the test to be eligible for gender reassignment surgery?

Do you relize how incrediably hard and expensive gender reassignment is?

Not to mention that the end result is not even close 'to just like the real thing'.

The obsticals are such that anyone who would go through with it is certain about what they need.

I really don't think scans are nessasary.
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds