Author Topic: McConnell plans to crush the Tea Party  (Read 858 times)

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
McConnell plans to crush the Tea Party
« on: March 10, 2014, 02:50:51 PM »
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2014/03/10/tea-party-pushes-back-against-mcconnell/?hpt=hp_t2

Rand Paul is supporting this guy. Good reminder that all politicians are just power hungry whores.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

MechAg94

• friend
Re: McConnell plans to crush the Tea Party
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2014, 04:21:10 PM »
How/When has Rand Paul supported him? 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?

If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2014, 05:02:18 PM »
Court intrigue amongst our elites.

Is there really a decent challenger to Mitch or does Rand have to swallow the poison pill of a terrible candidate who will lose against Mitch just to show he is authentic?  

Out of all the Republicans Rand is one of the few who I might actually vote for if given an opportunity. Otherwise I'm done with them.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2014, 05:05:06 PM »
Court intrigue amongst our elites.

Is there really a decent challenger to Mitch or does Rand have to swallow the poison pill of a terrible candidate who will lose against Mitch just to show he is authentic?  

Out of all the Republicans Rand is one of the few who I might actually vote for if given an opportunity. Otherwise I'm done with them.

Could just not endorse. I didn't vote for Obama, but I didn't vote for McCain either.