Author Topic: Vegas strip mass shooting!  (Read 56558 times)

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
Re: Vegas strip mass shooting!
« Reply #375 on: October 15, 2017, 05:50:03 PM »
Any idea where the unregistered (ghost) (fbi plant) security guard has gone?

I've been saying since day one shoot quick, disappear in the malay dressed like someone who should be there.

IIRC, he's still in the hospital.
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #376 on: October 15, 2017, 06:13:45 PM »
No he was supposed to do a press conference Thursday and hasn't been seen since.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #377 on: October 15, 2017, 07:39:06 PM »
EDIT: woops. got confused and removed my reply

ANywho

By default, from all the major vendors, VMs are not secure. Remember that the hypervisor is still executing instructions on the physical CPU, and the identifying info of the CPU is passed to the VMs. Short of a purpose built secure sandbox VM and bootable Linux distro set up properly, your VM is not secure

Burner laptop.  I've got a half dozen cast offs around here.

purpose built secure sandbox VM

I should look into this.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #378 on: October 17, 2017, 10:36:47 AM »
Any idea where the unregistered (ghost) (fbi plant) security guard has gone?

I've been saying since day one shoot quick, disappear in the malay dressed like someone who should be there.

Apparently he ducked a media interview and everyone went insane that "he disappeared". Same article un-ironically posts that the guy put up a bunch of no-trespassing and stay off my lawn signs for the media, it's not instant evidence of him being being a ghost plant by the FBI/CIA/EPA reptilian supreme council. I'm not sure what kind of plant, possibly a fiddle leaf tree or possibly even a ficus tree.

Until he's wanted by the police, he's just another private citizen being hounded by reporters at best (which is still a pretty horrific thing to go through), and probably truthers at worst. Dude was shot. He's not a person who is being shopped around by a professional publicity staff. People can't just leave the guy alone and let the cops do their thing for even a couple weeks?
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #379 on: October 17, 2017, 11:08:09 AM »
"People can't just leave the guy alone and let the cops do their thing for even a couple weeks?"

NO! NO NO NO NO NO!

THE PEOPLE (our paid readers/advertisers, etc.) HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW! HOW DARE HE SCREW WITH OUR BOTTOM LINE BY DENYING THE PEOPLE (our paid readers/advertisers, etc.) THE RIGHT TO KNOW?!!?
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #380 on: October 17, 2017, 11:34:47 AM »
Apparently he ducked a media interview and everyone went insane that "he disappeared". Same article un-ironically posts that the guy put up a bunch of no-trespassing and stay off my lawn signs for the media, it's not instant evidence of him being being a ghost plant by the FBI/CIA/EPA reptilian supreme council. I'm not sure what kind of plant, possibly a fiddle leaf tree or possibly even a ficus tree.

Until he's wanted by the police, he's just another private citizen being hounded by reporters at best (which is still a pretty horrific thing to go through), and probably truthers at worst. Dude was shot. He's not a person who is being shopped around by a professional publicity staff. People can't just leave the guy alone and let the cops do their thing for even a couple weeks?

You can about apply some of this to what's going on with the shooter, as well as all sorts of other people and incidents. Once again, if info (aka "dirt") is not readily available on the intertoobz, there's some deep dark conspiracy in the works.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #381 on: October 17, 2017, 11:47:54 AM »
You can about apply some of this to what's going on with the shooter, as well as all sorts of other people and incidents. Once again, if info (aka "dirt") is not readily available on the intertoobz, there's some deep dark conspiracy in the works.

Na. All the documentation in the world isn't enough for Truthers.

Bart Sibrel, a pseudo famous moon denier, went full loonie and assaulted Buzz Aldrin while calling him a liar and coward, forcing Mr Aldrin to punch Mr Sibrel in the face in order to defend himself.

I could show anyone how steel loses 90% of its structural strength when heated for a minute or two in my forge. And yet 9/11 truthers exist.

Sandy Hook has a bunch of loonies claiming it was... anyone other than a guy with mental issues.

It's not about info, dirt, the truth, human decency, etc. Some people just can't accept reality to be other than what they wish or imagine it to be. To be fair, a lot of such folks have severe mental issues and potentially legit have an inability to determine reality.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #382 on: October 17, 2017, 01:28:35 PM »

I could show anyone how steel loses 90% of its structural strength when heated for a minute or two in my forge. And yet 9/11 truthers exist.

Blows my mind still.  Once the integrity of the buildings were compromised, and they started to collapse....that was it...but somehow a pancake collapse just must be a controlled demo....because the acceleration of the collapsing stories is impossible....sigh.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #383 on: October 17, 2017, 01:52:36 PM »
You heard it here first!  RevDisk has PROVEN that the Joooooos installed forges into the WTC towers to bring them down!

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE PROOF, SHEEPLE!

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #384 on: October 17, 2017, 01:53:40 PM »
Blows my mind still.  Once the integrity of the buildings were compromised, and they started to collapse....that was it...but somehow a pancake collapse just must be a controlled demo....because the acceleration of the collapsing stories is impossible....sigh.

AND THEY DIDN'T FALL OVER LIKE TREES! THAT'S PROOF! PROOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!*

*proof that the people saying that are just f*expletive deleted*tards...
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #385 on: October 17, 2017, 01:57:20 PM »
My favorite part of Trutherism is the way Cheney's lizard-people blew up the WTC with explosives on lower floors, and decided they'd cover it up by flying planes into the upper floors. Or maybe it's the part where they off-loaded the passengers before they crashed the planes into buidings full of people.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #386 on: October 18, 2017, 11:19:49 AM »
 :facepalm:  The missing He's-a-crisis-actor! security guard has re-emerged. On the Ellen Degeneres show.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #387 on: October 18, 2017, 12:33:19 PM »
:facepalm:  The missing He's-a-crisis-actor! security guard has re-emerged. On the Ellen Degeneres show.

That makes sense, Ellen is always giving away new cars and/or big checks to her guests that have done something "extraordinary". I don't what he really did other than walk by the door and get shot, but he has been made into the "hero". Lack of information has made a lot of this whole thing speculation.

bob

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #388 on: October 18, 2017, 01:05:43 PM »
My favorite part of Trutherism is the way Cheney's lizard-people blew up the WTC with explosives on lower floors, and decided they'd cover it up by flying planes into the upper floors. Or maybe it's the part where they off-loaded the passengers before they crashed the planes into buidings full of people.

It's a well known fact that the Health and Human Services administration faked the Apollo moon landings. Unfortunately they hired Stanley Kubrick, who insisted on shooting the faked moon landing on a studio on the moon solely for lighting concerns. It turned out it would have been cheaper to just do the normal Apollo mission, but government spending, what are you going to do.

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #389 on: October 18, 2017, 02:24:46 PM »
They got stiffed. ;)

Schuck was gifted with an all-expenses-paid trip to an Indianapolis Colts game, while Campos was given free season tickets to the Oakland Raiders once they move to Las Vegas.

No big check, no new car. I wonder how long they have been shopping their story, gotta get it out while stil relevant and able to make something i guess.

Bob

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #390 on: October 18, 2017, 03:52:26 PM »
It's a well known fact that the Health and Human Services administration faked the Apollo moon landings.

Now I know it's bogus.  It would have been Health, Eduashun and Wewfare at that time.

Unfortunately they hired Stanley Kubrick, who insisted on shooting the faked moon landing on a studio on the moon solely for lighting concerns. It turned out it would have been cheaper to just do the normal Apollo mission, but government spending, what are you going to do.

But then they'd see the alien bases.  Or was it the Nazi space fleet?
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #391 on: October 18, 2017, 09:07:32 PM »
Bart Sibrel, a pseudo famous moon denier, went full loonie and assaulted Buzz Aldrin while calling him a liar and coward, forcing Mr Aldrin to punch Mr Sibrel in the face in order to defend himself.

Actually, Aldrin was enraged because he'd just realized that Sibrel, (who forged a birth certificate claiming he was born in 64 as part of the coverup) was actually JFK's murderer, then posed as Jack Ruby to kill Oswald before he could leak the truth.  That, coupled with the potential damage to Aldrin's reputation if Sibrel really proved that he hadn't been to the moon, (and the resultant debunking of much of the most "conclusive proof" of a round earth) pretty much demanded a violent response.  All this is obvious to anyone who actually does some research.

Your forge isn't jet fuel powered, is it?  Everybody knows coal burns hotter than jet fuel; that's why people use it to heat their homes.

Sandy Hook has a bunch of loonies claiming it was... anyone other than a guy with mental issues.

It was a training run for a new Clinton-bankrolled assassin.

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #392 on: October 20, 2017, 05:04:29 PM »
I don't normally don the tin-foil hat and i'm not doing it now.

If this is a conspiracy then the only thing it could be trying to do is advance gun control.

The hypothetical planners went well out of their way to find someone who was almost totally neutral on politics, religion, other conspiracies, mental health issues, and any other cultural schisms. That way it could only be about EBRs and bump-stocks and the ease of getting ammo.

Something to think about, anyhow.

I do hope they sequestered his brother's machines and ISP accounts by now, though.

Terry

« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 05:19:45 PM by 230RN »
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #393 on: October 20, 2017, 05:48:08 PM »
Meanwhile, even as the media have been frantically searching for the missing hero security guard -- why has the now-former girlfriend fallen COMPLETELY  off the radar? Seems to me there's a lot more of interest there. She is a Filipina. Did she have a green card? Is she an Amerivan citizen? She had multiple last names, and may have been married to two different people (at the same time). In fact, she may still be married to one or both of them, even though she was living with the shooter. Other than an initial statement that she din' kno' nuffin', we haven't heard anything from or about her.

Why not?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Hawkmoon

• friend

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #395 on: October 25, 2017, 01:33:18 PM »
New information. The laptop the shooter had in the room with him is missing its hard drive. Without getting all tinfoily, either this guy really wanted to leave some big mystery behind, or we could still be looking at accomplices.

I'll tend towards the less tinfoily explanation that the shooter just wanted to make things hard on people afterwards, but that doesn't seem to be the typical motivation in these events. Usually the shooter wants people to know about him.

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2017/10/25/what-this-update-to-the-vegas-shooting-case-raises-even-more-questions/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #396 on: October 25, 2017, 01:37:21 PM »
What good is a laptop without a hard drive? It won't even boot up. Why would he bother to bring it at all?

Something ain't right here.

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
« Reply #397 on: October 25, 2017, 01:57:12 PM »
Why would he bother to bring it at all?

He was there for a number of days before the shooting - maybe he wanted it during that time.
There's no reason he couldn't have taken the hard drive somewhere to dispose of (or hide) the day before or the morning of the shooting. If he had any hopes of getting out of there alive then covering his tracks to some extent would make sense.
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.

MikeB

• friend
« Reply #398 on: October 25, 2017, 02:03:57 PM »
What good is a laptop without a hard drive? It won't even boot up. Why would he bother to bring it at all?

Something ain't right here.

He could have been using some other boot media than a hard drive. A Linux Boot CD or USB Drive could give you an OS with Internet Access. From there you can do just about anything of course.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #399 on: October 25, 2017, 02:17:42 PM »
He could have been using some other boot media than a hard drive. A Linux Boot CD or USB Drive could give you an OS with Internet Access. From there you can do just about anything of course.

And a flash drive could just be flushed down the toilet.