Main Forums > The Roundtable

Feeling Curmudgey?

(1/4) > >>

280plus:
"Warning Signs of the Onset of Middle-aged Grumpiness".  I thought most of them apply to the onset of curmudgeon-ness as well.

Tell Starbucks' clerk to cut the "half-caf/half-decaf double _mocha latte" bullshit and get you a cup of coffee.

In discussions of the latest mass murder, find yourself siding with the disgruntled postal worker.

On first-name basis with your proctologist.

Open child-proof aspirin bottles with a hammer.

Tell parents with babies in a restaurant that you'd rather see "No Children" than "No Smoking" signs.

Tell teens that "rap artist" is an oxymoron.

Tell the car dealer who wants 40Gs for a Toyota "I thought we won the war."

Feel it necessary to tell young people that characters on 90210 and Baywatch can't act.

Believe Rodman should be earning quarters in carnival sideshows, not millions in the NBA.

Consider microbrewed raspberry wheat beer to be complete bullshit.

Free-range chicken, also bullshit.

Bottled water, radon, the information superhighway, arugula, Gulf War syndrome---- all bullshit.

Come home with a "Kill 'Em All And Let God Sort 'Em Out" tattoo.

And, finally, taking a look at current elected officials, recent jury verdicts and most popular TV shows, books and movies -- feel pretty sure that democracy is a failed experiment.

onions!:
Sounds familiar.I'd only add one.

Responds to most questions with mono-syllabillic grunts

garyk/nm:
Hey! You been watching me?!!!

Azrael256:
Uh-huh.  And what does it mean when I'm up to eleven of those symptoms at 24?

cosine:

--- Quote from: Azrael256 ---Uh-huh.  And what does it mean when I'm up to eleven of those symptoms at 24?What's my problem if I'm up to eight of those at 18?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version