Author Topic: news you can use (spider content)  (Read 834 times)

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
news you can use (spider content)
« on: April 08, 2013, 04:23:39 AM »
http://www.theadrenalist.com/adventure/poisonous-animal-bite-survival-guide/?utm_source=taboola

With the exception of jellyfish I am pretty sure I will not be encountering any of these killers except through a window of their cage at the zoo.

But it's still nice to know what to do (besides shriek like a little girl and run) should one of them break free.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
Re: news you can use (spider content)
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2013, 05:15:48 AM »
The real survival strategy is don't vacation in Australia, that should reduce your risk of being killed greatly. That is a continent of extremely unsociable organisms.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
Re: Re: Re: news you can use (spider content)
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2013, 06:27:45 AM »
The real survival strategy is don't vacation in Australia, that should reduce your risk of being killed greatly. That is a continent of extremely unsociable organisms.
There is much truth and wisdom in this philosophy.

Sent via tapatalk
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

Gewehr98

• friend
  • Yee-haa!
    • Neural Misfires (Blog)
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2013, 12:25:32 PM »
That is a continent of extremely unsociable organisms.

Funny.  But I don't think DeSelby is gonna appreciate that.
"Bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round...

http://neuralmisfires.blogspot.com

"Never squat with your spurs on!"

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2013, 12:57:15 PM »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Shrikethrush

Even birds in that neighborhood can be poisonous.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.