Author Topic: So, South-Central and Southeastern Wisconsinites, how did you fare?  (Read 587 times)

cosine

• Administrator
Where I live (about 1.5 miles west and about .5 mile south of Interstate 94 and Oklahoma Ave.), believe it or not, we just got an ordinary rain with a few rumblings of thunder. I did see some impressive cloud to ground lightning a little ways south of where I live, and the news was reporting that someone called in with a report of a funnel cloud at the intersection of Cleveland Ave. and Calhoun Rd. (yeah, right. That's probably just about 1.5 miles directly west of where I live).

The news is reporting tons of flooding all over the place, though, and they even reported some massive flooding in Madison, with pics.

How did you fare?
Andy

brimic

• friends
So, South-Central and Southeastern Wisconsinites, how did you fare?
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2006, 10:11:36 PM »
It actually stormed out today? I pretty much work in a cave with no windows so I missed it. When I got home, my lawn was too wet to mow, so I missed the rain.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

StopTheGrays

• friend
  • bah...
So, South-Central and Southeastern Wisconsinites, how did you fare?
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2006, 06:49:45 AM »
I work in Brown Deer. It was not much of anything, just a light right and some flashes of lightning.
Does any image illustrate so neatly the wrongheadedness of the Obama administration than Americans scrambling in terror from Air Force One?
Just great…Chicago politics has spread to all 57 states.
They told me if I voted for John McCain, my country would look like it is run by people with a disturbing affinity towards fascism. And they were right!