Author Topic: Stonewallying by the feds on Project Gunwalker continues  (Read 1171 times)

CSM Kersh

Stonewallying by the feds on Project Gunwalker continues
« on: February 17, 2011, 01:38:56 PM »

and the stonewallying by the feds on Project Gunwalker continues.  Now US AG Holder, who threw out a slam dunk case againt the New Black Pathers, won't that an interest in ATF's gun-running.  Gotta back that 90% myth.  anyway, here's a call for other Washington State legislators to join Senator Grassley in his efforts to get to the bottom of this pile of bull scat.

A conspiracy of silence in ATF inquiry? Where are Murray, Cantwell?

Today – one day after Senator Charles Grassley essentially stated in a letter to Attorney General Eric Holder that his inquiry into an apparently botched Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives gunrunning investigation is being stonewalled – would be a good day to ask Washington Senators Patty Murray and Maria Cantwell to support Grassley’s quest for answers.

http://www.examiner.com/gun-rights-in-seattle/a-conspiracy-of-silence-atf-scandal-where-are-murray-cantwell

Or try this:

http://tinyurl.com/4gwa69b

Sam A. Kersh
NRA Patron
csmkersh@thegunnerslair.com
My Web Page
When Seconds count the police are only minutes away.

tyme

• expat
  • friend
  • Did you know that dolphins are just gay sharks?
    • TFL Library
Re: Stonewallying by the feds on Project Gunwalker continues
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2011, 02:01:52 PM »
Just left a message with someone in Cornyn's office urging him to assist Grassley in his efforts to look into this.
Support Range Voting.
End Software Patents

"Four people are dead.  There isn't time to talk to the police."  --Sherlock (BBC)

CSM Kersh

Re: Stonewallying by the feds on Project Gunwalker continues
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2011, 02:08:09 PM »

Thanks.  I can see Cornyn getting involved but not Kay Bailey.   
Sam A. Kersh
NRA Patron
csmkersh@thegunnerslair.com
My Web Page
When Seconds count the police are only minutes away.