Author Topic: Hope Nobody Ordered Anything from Red Jacket Firearms.....  (Read 9646 times)

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
Re: Hope Nobody Ordered Anything from Red Jacket Firearms.....
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2011, 06:33:48 PM »
As a personal aside, I'm offended by his constant insistence on up-arming the local pd/so...

Abso-flipping-lutely.  The few times I watched that show he was adding more stupid crap to the SO's arsenal. Stuff they had no use for, and should not have had in the first place.  I would not like to live in that parish, if the local sheriff has that kind of attitude.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2011, 08:20:38 PM »
That is one thing I noticed and I was like "What is he doing!?"  :facepalm: I think he did that in the suppressed MK19, which I thought was a cool idea. I think this kind of "reality" TV, where they follow around someone doing some kind of job, is a whole lot better than where they just follow around a bunch of idiots. Plus they put firearm ownership in a good light.
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2011, 10:45:08 PM »
I saw the SO boat episode....with the shipping & drug traffic in that area, I could understand the need for the machine gun.....maybe even a single-shot grenade launcher for smoke, flares, tear gas, & markers.....but a belt-fed grenade launcher?...  ;/

....one good thing....if I ever need a gunboat, I know where to find one.... ;)
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

Regolith

• friend
« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2011, 11:12:09 PM »
I think he did that in the suppressed MK19, which I thought was a cool idea.

Err....what's the point of a suppressed grenade launcher?  You're going to be making a boatload of noise either way.
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance. - Thomas Jefferson

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves. - William Pitt the Younger

Perfectly symmetrical violence never solved anything. - Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2012, 12:41:24 AM »
A lot of noise where the grenade hits.
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2012, 02:41:55 AM »
I think this kind of "reality" TV, where they follow around someone doing some kind of job, is a whole lot better than where they just follow around a bunch of idiots.

The two are not mutually exclusive. Extreme Home Makeover, for example.

I do recall one of the early episodes mentioning that a big portion of their business was Saiga conversions.
That was back when they were decent. Back before they went full retard.

Because Saiga conversions are half-retard.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife