Author Topic: King Co. executive’s plan could pave way for NRA’s return to Seattle Workman  (Read 645 times)

CSM Kersh

If carry is allowed at the facility, don't let the NRA try to ban it as they did the last time they were in Texas for the annual meeting.  Anyway, it's been years since the NRA was in Washington State, the oldest state with CCW.

King Co. executive’s plan could pave way for NRA’s return to Seattle

King County Executive Dow Constantine’s proposal (reported by KING 5 News) to re-direct tax revenues to allow for expansion of the Washington State Convention Center in Seattle could be a godsend for Pacific Northwest gun owners, because the larger facility might be able to attract the annual National Rifle Association convention.

The last time the NRA was in Seattle was in May 1997, the year that members – myself included – saw Charlton Heston elected to the Board of Directors and subsequently to the office of vice president. Prior to that, NRA was here in 1985, at the Seattle Center.

http://www.examiner.com/gun-rights-in-seattle/king-co-executive-s-plan-could-pave-way-for-nra-s-return-to-seattle

Or try this:

http://tinyurl.com/4muyodq

Sam A. Kersh
NRA Patron
csmkersh@thegunnerslair.com
My Web Page
When Seconds count the police are only minutes away.

AZRedhawk44

• friends
The NRA will ban carry on the rented campus wherever they have their convention.

Doesn't matter if they have it in Alaska, California, New Hampshire or Arizona, or whatever the local laws are.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
There was an NRA event prior to the last prez election in Reno, Wayne was the keynote speaker.
I CCW'd   ( but only barely, gunnies knew I was packing but waltzed right past regular hotel security)

I got the eyeball quite a few times from ( I guess NRA security ) before Wayne came out, he came right up to me first & security hovered real close but then it was relaxed.

It was posted but in Reno all they can really do is ask you to leave, I guess asking the guy with the life NRA jacket
( you know that leather one you got for paying off your EPL ) wouldn't have looked that good :lol:

You should be able to open carry at an NRA event but I guess they're are the Jared Loughner types they should be concerned with... not that any rule stops ppl bent on destruction.
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."