Author Topic: Tennessee mom severely injured during fatal pitbul attack on her kids  (Read 292 times)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
https://nypost.com/2022/10/07/tennessee-mom-kirstie-jane-bennard-hospitalized-after-her-2-kids-killed-in-pit-bull-attack/

dang, this story is rough, they look like they could be friends of mine.
my supervisor at work has a big pitt that I totally do not trust and his wife totally trusts the dog to be alone with her newborn and 6 yr old daughter.

anyway, this is a hard story. two handsome family dogs with no history of violence kill the kids , I wonder what could have caused this? - if there was ever a case for keeping a ten mm pistol handy, you need a big bore gun to make big pitts stop what they're doing.
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

MechAg94

• friend
Re: Tennessee mom severely injured during fatal pitbul attack on her kids
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2022, 08:59:53 PM »
Sad that happened to the kids.  I imagine the pain of the stitches is nothing compared to losing the kids like that. 

A good sharp knife might help as well. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Pb

• friend
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2022, 10:05:41 AM »

anyway, this is a hard story. two handsome family dogs with no history of violence kill the kids , I wonder what could have caused this?

Genetics.  The pit bull breed was bred to kill other dogs for gambling (dog fighting pits).

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2022, 10:25:12 AM »
One dog is a dog.  Two dogs is a pack.
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.