Author Topic: It hurts, but the First Amendment Applies  (Read 30955 times)

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
Re: It hurts, but the First Amendment Applies
« Reply #100 on: October 11, 2010, 08:27:52 PM »
Ya learn somethin' new every day...
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

BridgeRunner

• friend
« Reply #101 on: October 11, 2010, 08:56:48 PM »
However, keep in mind that the alternatively gendered/sexed community is so diverse and so picky about inclusiveness/exclusiveness and so touchy about nomenclature that people who live within those circles and write about them often get in trouble for offending someone or other.  See: Helen Boyd.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #102 on: October 11, 2010, 11:22:10 PM »
There is always somebody just waiting for the chance to get their panties in a wad over someting.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Nitrogen

• friends
  • Who could it be?
    • @c0t0d0s2 / Twitter.
« Reply #103 on: October 11, 2010, 11:30:46 PM »
The term most people in that community would prefer used is "trans"
One of the coolest, most interesting people I know is a member of this community.  It's amazing what you learn when someone close to you goes through all this.

יזכר לא עד פעם
Remember. Never Again.
What does it mean to be an American?  Have you forgotten? | http://youtu.be/0w03tJ3IkrM