Author Topic: BHO "Audacity" and place of birth?  (Read 1926 times)

Don't care

BHO "Audacity" and place of birth?
« on: October 15, 2008, 11:25:56 PM »
A couple of questions from statements from people I trust.

1. Has anyone read BHO's book, "Audacity"? Please qualify the following alleged quote.

“In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans … have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging,” he laments. “I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.” BHO, as quoted in his book, "Audacity".

It needed, it may appear that I will go to the library and check it out. I don't want to have to buy it if not needed.

2. Has BHO produced a certificate of birth, attesting to his citizenship?

Allegedly born in Kenya?

Sergeant Bob

• friend
Re: BHO "Audacity" and place of birth?
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2008, 11:38:42 PM »

1. Who cares?

2. Not this crap again. ;/
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2008, 10:15:17 AM »
2. Has BHO produced a certificate of birth, attesting to his citizenship?

He is a US citizen.  Country of birth is irrelevent in this case.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

ilbob

• friend
    • Bob's blog
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2008, 11:17:12 AM »
He is a US citizen.  Country of birth is irrelevent in this case.
Perhaps. Perhaps not. If he was not born in the US he probably would not be eligible to be president.
bob

Disclaimers: I am not a lawyer, cop, soldier, gunsmith, politician, plumber, electrician, or a professional practitioner of many of the other things I comment on in this forum.

El Tejon

• friend
    • http://www.kirkfreemanlaw.com
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2008, 11:46:31 AM »
Don't you think the DNC would investigate this? :rolleyes:
I do not smoke pot, wear Wookie suits, live in my mom's basement, collect unemployment checks or eat Cheetoes, therefore I am not a Ron Paul voter.

Nitrogen

• friends
  • Who could it be?
    • @c0t0d0s2 / Twitter.
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2008, 12:03:30 PM »
For whatever it's worth:

I read parts of the book a while ago.  It was a snoozer; a self important piece of garbage.

When I read that part, basically it seemed to me like he was saying he wouldn't want to see racism and other ignorance against other people who look like our 9/11 attackers.  I don't htink he was saying he liked terrorists or anything.

There's plenty of reasons to dislike obama (gun policy, parts of his energy policy, tax policy, trade policy) without resorting to this stuff.
יזכר לא עד פעם
Remember. Never Again.
What does it mean to be an American?  Have you forgotten? | http://youtu.be/0w03tJ3IkrM

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2008, 12:17:27 PM »
"There's plenty of reasons to dislike obama (gun policy, parts of his energy policy, tax policy, trade policy) without resorting to this stuff."

Agreed.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.