Author Topic: Trump Gore  (Read 591 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Trump Gore
« on: December 05, 2016, 04:04:52 PM »
I hope there's a good explanation for this.

http://twitchy.com/sd-3133/2016/12/05/move-over-ivanka-heres-who-al-gore-was-really-at-trump-tower-to-see/

On a side note, I don't care if Ivanka has some side role not connected to the administration with her whacky liberal stuff, but I don't want to see her driving any administration policy. It's bad enough when the wives do it (I'm looking at you Michele and Hillary and Nancy), but this would be the first time a daughter would be the royal buttinski in the "think of the children" department of affairs.

"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

MechAg94

• friend
Re: Trump Gore
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2016, 04:12:11 PM »
If she or Mr. Trump can't make it to the inauguration without getting talked into liberal nonsense then the whole 4 years is toast.  I really doubt that would happen.  There is no good reason for Trump to do anything with climate change.  It would just tick off his support base.  I am wondering if Gore's goal was just to preserve some of the research funding or Trump was just being nice to him.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: Trump Gore
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2016, 04:39:29 PM »
I am wondering if Gore's goal was just to preserve some of the research funding or Trump was just being nice to him.

That's kind of what I'm going with for now unless I hear different later. My concerns over the daughter and her way too liberal-leaning agenda not withstanding.

Though honestly, I'd feel a lot less "what the hell is he talking to HIM for" if it were even Bill Clinton or Jimmy Carter, rather than Gore.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."