Author Topic: Bill Clinton on Sarah Palin; A Bit of a Surprise  (Read 10259 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: Bill Clinton on Sarah Palin; A Bit of a Surprise
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2010, 11:52:58 PM »
Say that five times real fast.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

BReilley

• Just a frog in a pond.
  • friend
Re: Bill Clinton on Sarah Palin; A Bit of a Surprise
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2010, 12:18:53 AM »
The reason you find more people providing sexually-themed phoshops of Palin than Hillary should be self-evident: Not only is Palin physically a younger-looking, more attractive person, but she is also more sympathetic in her behavior than Hillary.

Hmph.  I thought it was because Palin is not of the left, and it's okay to be nasty and crude when mocking conservatives.  You know, like we saw with those "SARAH PALIN IS A C***" T-shirts during the '08 election season.
It seems to me that conservative women are viewed by some on the left in the same way that conservative blacks are viewed by most of the left: as misguided sheep who have strayed from the flock which has protected them(sheep analogy used purely for explanation, no "sheeple" innuendo intended), and therefore deserving of attack by wolves.

Besides, Palin is WAY scarier for feminists(and other members of the various cults of victimhood) than Clinton is to us.  Hillary is "supposed to" be a cold, calculating politician, masculine in many ways(again, not meant as an insult).  Palin doesn't come off that way.  She still Gets Things Done, but without short hair, shoulder pads and flat shoes.  That a woman can compete, without having to become gender-neutral, frightens those who would tell us not that men and women are of equal value, but that there's no difference between men and women.