Author Topic: ZERO Chance this isn't self defense  (Read 2962 times)

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Re: ZERO Chance this isn't self defense
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2020, 03:47:50 PM »
So he was making rounds targeting the females in the crowd  :facepalm:

That's what they want you to believe, whether it's true or not remains to be seen.
Remember, this is essentially the same ilk that still tells us Justice Kavanaugh is a rapist
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2020, 04:10:20 PM »
That seems more in line with the events I saw in the vid. As much as I despise what he was apparently trying to stop, he should've left well enough alone. Would've been much better, and more effective long-term, to get clear, detailed video of each person involved and plaster the sorry faces all over the interwebz. As it is, I see the charges as stated by fistful to be justified.

Brad

Yeah, I'm no longer of that "he should have left well enough alone" side. I used to be, and, given that I have more concerns than just my own life, I'll more than likely follow that philosophy in my own life.

But if our police and (more truthfully) political leaders are going to let violence be the determining factor and not the written law that represents the will of the voters, than I guess I'm going to have to start supporting violence from our side. Until the law starts getting enforced, I hope these leftists get someone providing them with more violence than they can stand.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2020, 07:28:26 PM »
^
" I hope these leftists get someone providing them with more violence than they can stand. "

I believe Jeff Cooper put it as "more violence in return than they can possibly enjoy."

Someone mentioned the Kavanaugh thing, and as I said at the time, "What qualified person would accept an appointment (or election) to anything if he/she had to put  up with that kind of unfair vilification?"

And nowadays, threats of personal violence.

Answer: "Not me."

'Tis a sad state of affairs we have brought ourselves to.

« Last Edit: June 20, 2020, 08:14:42 PM by 230RN »
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2020, 01:59:31 PM »
Bet nothing but crickets from the governor on this

Albuquerque Mayor Tim Keller has banned firearms from city parks in the wake of the shooting during the vandalism of a statue earlier this week. You might be scratching your head over that, since the New Mexico state constitution rather specifically forbids cities from regulating firearms.
Albuquerque Declares All Parks ‘Education Facilities’ to Ban the Lawful Carry of Firearms
https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/albuquerque-declares-all-parks-education-facilities-to-ban-the-lawful-carry-of-firearms/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2020, 03:09:14 PM »
Bet nothing but crickets from the governor on this
Albuquerque Declares All Parks ‘Education Facilities’ to Ban the Lawful Carry of Firearms
https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/albuquerque-declares-all-parks-education-facilities-to-ban-the-lawful-carry-of-firearms/

He probably knows he will lose, but is betting on a long proceeding in the courts. Given he'll use salaried city attorneys, he's probably confident he can stretch it out.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2020, 10:24:26 PM »
Is the mayor of ABQ up for reelection this year?
"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2020, 02:32:06 PM »
How libtarded is the NW Supreme Court? Is the Governor also  libtard and unwilling to challenge that nonsense?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2020, 01:32:25 AM »
Apparently, they DID make a left turn at Albuquerque.  [/Bugs reading the map]