Author Topic: Wolves moving rivers  (Read 1830 times)

AZRedhawk44

• friends
Wolves moving rivers
« on: February 21, 2014, 07:32:41 PM »
Tallpine will like this:

http://youtu.be/ysa5OBhXz-Q

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
Re: Wolves moving rivers
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2014, 07:52:53 PM »
But it's bad for people to kill the deer  ;/

Actually I think it's great for the wolves to be back in Jellystone.  But not so great on private property 100++ miles away.
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

geronimotwo

• friend
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2014, 10:31:35 AM »
when you can see what the rise of one species can impact, it makes me wonder what else may have changed that we are less aware of. 
make the world idiot proof.....and you will have a world full of idiots. -g2

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2014, 10:43:15 AM »
So if those at the top of the food chain are doing what they do, even if it seems harsh and selfish, it benefits everything further down and around them in the system.

Who knew it could work that way? ;)
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2014, 10:58:53 AM »
So if those at the top of the food chain are doing what they do, even if it seems harsh and selfish, it benefits everything further down and around them in the system.

The deer and elk would probably not agree.
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2014, 11:04:38 AM »

Then we'll have to discredit their ideas, erode their bases of power, and vote them out of office.

Wait, what are we talking about?

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2014, 11:07:34 AM »
Then we'll have to discredit their ideas, erode their bases of power, and vote them out of office.

Wait, what are we talking about?

I think you're talking about greatest good for the greatest number   :P

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2014, 11:23:23 AM »
I was talking about free and fair competition in the marketplace.

You don't see how the wolf video is an explanation of so-called trickle-down theory?

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2014, 11:40:56 AM »

You don't see how the wolf video is an explanation of so-called trickle-down theory?

My, what big eyes you have!   :O

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2014, 12:46:35 PM »

Who seconds the motion to go have Fistful Dance with the Wolves?  We could strap a couple of GoPro cameras to him.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2014, 01:27:37 PM »
Who seconds the motion to go have Fistful Dance with the Wolves?  We could strap a couple of GoPro cameras to him.

Fistful dancing with wolves wearing only a couple of cameras  >:D

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2014, 02:45:29 PM »
Who seconds the motion to go have Fistful Dance with the Wolves?  We could strap a couple of GoPro cameras minute steaks to him.

That's more like it.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Jamie B

• friend
  • I am Abynormal
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2014, 05:48:15 PM »

Wolf racist!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher

The Almighty tells me He can get me out of this mess, but He’s pretty sure you’re f**ked! - Stephen

Jamie B

• friend
  • I am Abynormal
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2014, 05:49:16 PM »

And a shock collar for real entertainment!

Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher

The Almighty tells me He can get me out of this mess, but He’s pretty sure you’re f**ked! - Stephen

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2014, 05:58:10 PM »
Fistful dancing with wolves wearing only a couple of cameras  >:D

Oh, please God, no!  Remember, there will be video.  A fully clothed Fistful with attached GoPro cameras is much moar better.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2014, 10:50:22 AM »
And a shock collar for real entertainment!

One of the funniest lines from the Cheers.  "Dance Mailman!"  I guess you had to watch it. 

http://youtu.be/HAKEedAuybQ
Here it is.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2014, 10:26:39 PM »
One of the funniest lines from the Cheers.  "Dance Mailman!"  I guess you had to watch it. 

http://youtu.be/HAKEedAuybQ
Here it is.

Classic!
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G