Author Topic: Border Patrol Officers Likely Stoned to Death  (Read 988 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Border Patrol Officers Likely Stoned to Death
« on: November 20, 2017, 10:12:17 AM »
Preliminary news, as per Border Patrol, is that the officers attacked this weekend (one killed) were not shot, but likely stoned to death by illegals. Holy hell - did our border move to Iran and nobody told me? One question I have is, was it a well-planned ambush? Because call me crazy, but I would consider being attacked with rocks as deadly force, and would reply in kind if I could. Obviously we need to stand by for more details.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/20/border-agent-killed-another-injured-during-attack-near-texas-southern-border.html

"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Firethorn

• friend
  • Where'd my explosive space modulator go?
Re: Border Patrol Officers Likely Stoned to Death
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2017, 12:46:08 PM »
Probably more drug mules than illegal immigrants. 

HankB

• friend
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2017, 01:55:31 PM »
Probably more drug mules than illegal immigrants. 
So . . . foreign drug mules have papers?
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2017, 03:27:40 PM »
This is obviously incontrovertible proof that Trump is a misogynistic xenophobe and we do not need stronger border security.

[barf]

What the hell are the ROE that the border patrol are saddled with?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2017, 04:27:13 PM »

What the hell are the ROE that the border patrol are saddled with?

I have a feeling the answer would tick me off.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Pb

• friend
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2017, 05:51:23 PM »
Meanwhile the Republicans refuse to fund a border wall.

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2017, 06:03:04 PM »
Wasn't there some big uproar some years ago about border patrol shooting at, and maybe killing don't remember, someone throwing rocks?
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

Firethorn

• friend
  • Where'd my explosive space modulator go?
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2017, 06:08:44 PM »
Wasn't there some big uproar some years ago about border patrol shooting at, and maybe killing don't remember, someone throwing rocks?

Yes, but the argument there was that the person throwing the rocks wasn't capable of throwing them effectively enough to cause harm.  The thrower was on the other side of the border and some distance away.  Think the difference between being hit by a ball thrown by the pitcher and a ball thrown by an outfielder, when in each case you're at home base.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2017, 06:12:44 PM »
I have a feeling the answer would tick me off.

My sentiments exactly.

Time to deploy the infantry and the armored cavalry to protect the border. I don't think repelling an invasion is a violation of posse comitatus.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design