Author Topic: Explosion downtown Nashville  (Read 6324 times)

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
Re: Explosion downtown Nashville
« Reply #75 on: December 27, 2020, 08:29:02 PM »
This just in: DNA testing confirms the suspect died was in in the exp!osion.

FTFY.

Was he still alive just before the boom? Or was he already dead and just there for a DNA sample?
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #76 on: December 27, 2020, 09:08:12 PM »
FTFY.

Was he still alive just before the boom? Or was he already dead and just there for a DNA sample?

Get out of my head!

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #77 on: December 27, 2020, 09:22:05 PM »
Get out of my head!

Adjust your foil, some is getting through.
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #78 on: December 27, 2020, 10:59:44 PM »
Really?  A DNA match in roughly 36 hours from the explosion?  That seems a little quick.

I believe they can establish a general familial relation pretty quickly,  but a specific relationship (father-son,  mother-daughter)  takes longer.  I suspect a familial relationship match was used,  then process of elimination.
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #79 on: December 28, 2020, 08:06:53 AM »
I believe they can establish a general familial relation pretty quickly,  but a specific relationship (father-son,  mother-daughter)  takes longer.  I suspect a familial relationship match was used,  then process of elimination.

They used his mother which made it quick and easy to go straight to what they needed to find. One of the news reports yesterday reported his mother saying they came to her for a sample.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #80 on: December 28, 2020, 08:07:38 AM »
Best view of the explosion I've seen so far. You can actually see the RV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM0ZRyqPJzg
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Nick1911

• Administrator
« Reply #81 on: December 28, 2020, 09:56:12 AM »
Interesting that the perpetrator warned people nearby of the bomb, and tried to minimize loss of life.

Reminds me of the bombing tactics used by the IRA. 

The IRA was blamed for the Abercorn Restaurant bombing in March 1972, when a bomb exploded without warning killing two women and injuring many people.  Due to negative publicity after the Abercorn bombing, the IRA introduced a system of telephoned coded warnings to try and avoid civilian casualties while still causing the intended damage to properties and the economy.  Civilian deaths were counter-productive to the IRA, as they provided the British with propaganda coups and affected recruitment and funding.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #82 on: December 28, 2020, 10:20:48 AM »
Interesting that the perpetrator warned people nearby of the bomb, and tried to minimize loss of life.

This is why you could talk me into accepting the 5G theory. He wanted to send some kind of message about "the 5G conspiracy" to, in his twisted way, help, not harm people. The song he chose to play, if you read the lyrics, certainly would explain why he chose to suicide rather do the job and avoid capture. He seemed to be yearning for "A better place".

Though I have to admit that I would like to buy a lot of tinfoil stock, because I could easily sit here and come up with all kinds of conspiracy theories about him perhaps being tricked or coerced into doing his job by "The Man", "The Illuminati", foreign actors, and a host of other things, just because 2020. :)
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #83 on: December 28, 2020, 10:36:24 AM »
I think if this was about 5G or anything similar he would have made that abundantly clear.
- Calvin and Hobbes

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #84 on: December 28, 2020, 11:05:51 AM »
This is why you could talk me into accepting the 5G theory. He wanted to send some kind of message about "the 5G conspiracy" to, in his twisted way, help, not harm people. The song he chose to play, if you read the lyrics, certainly would explain why he chose to suicide rather do the job and avoid capture. He seemed to be yearning for "A better place".

Though I have to admit that I would like to buy a lot of tinfoil stock, because I could easily sit here and come up with all kinds of conspiracy theories about him perhaps being tricked or coerced into doing his job by "The Man", "The Illuminati", foreign actors, and a host of other things, just because 2020. :)

Don't forget mind control, through a number of different methods.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #85 on: December 28, 2020, 02:45:18 PM »
Mostly peaceful?

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #86 on: December 28, 2020, 02:50:26 PM »
Mostly peaceful?

Well, he killed and injured fewer people with a truck full of whatever than the two Boston Marathon bombers did with two pressure cookers so, yeah -- mostly peaceful.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #87 on: December 28, 2020, 02:52:47 PM »
Well, he killed and injured fewer people with a truck full of whatever than the two Boston Marathon bombers did with two pressure cookers so, yeah -- mostly peaceful.
Killed and injured fewer people than many SJW protests too.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #88 on: December 29, 2020, 05:36:37 PM »
Now it's Aliens and Lizard people

The sources told ABC News that Anthony Quinn Warner, 63, may have been motivated, at least in part, by “paranoia over 5G technology,” but that they also found writings that contained ramblings about assorted conspiracy theories, including the idea of shape-shifting reptilian creatures that appear in human form and attempt world domination.
Feds investigate evidence Nashville bomber hunted ‘lizard people,’ other alien beings
https://www.wkrn.com/news/local-news/feds-investigate-evidence-nashville-bomber-hunted-lizard-people-other-alien-beings/
- Calvin and Hobbes

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #89 on: December 29, 2020, 06:10:39 PM »
Now it's Aliens and Lizard people
Feds investigate evidence Nashville bomber hunted ‘lizard people,’ other alien beings
https://www.wkrn.com/news/local-news/feds-investigate-evidence-nashville-bomber-hunted-lizard-people-other-alien-beings/

And how do I know this isn't the FBI and/or media gas lighting him?

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #90 on: December 29, 2020, 06:33:51 PM »

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #91 on: December 29, 2020, 06:37:45 PM »
I for one welcome our lesbian overloads... what lizards what?
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #92 on: December 29, 2020, 07:20:49 PM »
2020 taught me that now the alleged “not crazy” reaction to the claim that aliens are invading the earth is unquestioning acceptance.
  ;)

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #93 on: December 29, 2020, 07:32:09 PM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #95 on: December 29, 2020, 10:19:40 PM »
I think if this was about 5G or anything similar he would have made that abundantly clear.

All this 5G conspiracy talk is funny as hell.
There is a "conspiracy" afoot with 5G but it has nothing to do with making people sick or mind control or any of that goofy crap.
The real conspiracy about 5G is that it doesn't work like they told us it will, it will never work like they told us it will and unless you live in a fair sized metropolitan area you are not likely to see 5G on your phone in the foreseeable future.
 =D
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #97 on: December 30, 2020, 03:33:31 AM »
I guess them thinking Throckmorton was his attorney discouraged them from seeking a warrant.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2020, 03:59:07 AM by 230RN »
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #98 on: December 30, 2020, 04:29:14 AM »
I guess them thinking Throckmorton was his attorney discouraged them from seeking a warrant.

Considering that it was Throckmorton who dropped the dime on him, I'm much more inclined to believe that the Nashville PD was just too lazy to ask a judge for a search warrant, and the "We thought Throckmorton was his lawyer" is the cover story.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #99 on: December 30, 2020, 08:06:24 AM »
Update's, so much for wasn't on anyones radar-

https://www.newschannel5.com/news/newschannel-5-investigates/warners-girlfriend-warned-police-he-was-building-bombs-in-his-rv-last-year

So that Sun story I expressed doubts over due to the source was actually fairly accurate
- Calvin and Hobbes