Author Topic: Car deliberately drives over crowd in Brownsville Texas  (Read 576 times)

Lennyjoe

• friend
Car deliberately drives over crowd in Brownsville Texas
« on: May 07, 2023, 03:25:03 PM »
Just happened at a bus stop.  Migrants waiting on the aide of the road mowed down by a hispanic driver.  Multiple deaths and injuries.

Video here:https://twitter.com/mrgunsngear/status/1655279794177691650?s=46&t=rKtdfRPYkz4aAKUXjrDPQw

Warning its pretty graphic!

Lennyjoe

• friend
Re: Car deliberately drives over crowd in Brownsville Texas
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2023, 03:27:26 PM »
Aftermath.  Definitely NSFW or weak stomach.  https://twitter.com/rawsalerts/status/1655281411279011841?s=46&t=rKtdfRPYkz4aAKUXjrDPQw

No explanation on why the guy drove over them yet but he’s in custody at this time.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2023, 03:31:04 PM »
Made the observation in the Outlets shooting thread that makes 3 mass killings by a Hispanic in Texas in the past week. Something is going on.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Lennyjoe

• friend
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2023, 04:52:27 PM »
For sure. 

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2023, 05:07:12 PM »
Hard to say, but looking it, I am not sure if it was deliberate or not.  Seemed to me like someone who was driving too fast and either drunk or on the phone.  Looked like they were flipping over as the car was leaving the video frame. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2023, 06:09:39 PM »
Is Biden going to ask congress to send him a bill to ban assault cars? I'm not sure it was intentional myself. Too fast and tried to pass the other car on the right.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2023, 08:13:02 PM »
Looked like they were flipping over as the car was leaving the video frame.

Yes. It was already on two wheels as it ran over the group, and it was mostly on its roof as it slid out of the frame.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2023, 08:34:35 PM »
Lt. Martin Sandoval of the Brownsville PD told local media that more charges are likely to be filed.  He added that the attack appeared to be intentional.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2023, 03:40:23 PM »
Both videos in the OP's links have been deleted.
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2023, 11:06:05 AM »
I was suspecting that would happen.  On watching them, I was going to suggest that we capture them, as I have suggested preserving other touchy things on our pwn machines, but did not. I tried but could not find a "copy video" choice.

Actually, I was pleasantly surprised that this video was still around:

https://youtu.be/WhNkIsP59pM

But then I remembered it was part of a regular TV interview by a regular TV interviewer, as opposed to happenings recorded by indivdiuals.

Terry, 230RN

WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2023, 11:15:37 AM »
The tendency to delete videos and media that makes people uncomfortable is a bit disturbing at times.  Makes it tough to remember some of these events after a few years.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2023, 11:30:16 AM »
I was suspecting that would happen.  On watching them, I was going to suggest that we capture them, as I have suggested preserving other touchy things on our pwn machines, but did not. I tried but could not find a "copy video" choice.

If you have Microsoft Office, there's a way to capture video (and anything you have on your screen) through Powerpoint, but it's not either direct or intuitive.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2023, 06:01:11 PM »
Well, pausing a vid and right clicking on it normally brings upa a "Copy video" choice,  I rarely use that, but this time it didn't show it.  I'm pretty sure I was using the Firefox browser at the time, which seems too "married" to the Google oligarchy.

I agree on the oversensitivity "editing" issue.  How can people face real life without being aware of how real life (or death) happens.  I don't mind having warnings, but I don't like having the decision made for me.

In a related way, I recall the saying (by Asimov?) about "if a book is worth banning, it must be worth reading."

Terry, 230RN

WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2023, 09:07:04 PM »
FastStone Capture 10.0 Shareware (Last Update: 2023-05-09)
A powerful, lightweight, yet full-featured screen capture tool that allows you to easily capture and annotate anything on the screen including windows, objects, menus, full screen, rectangular/freehand regions and even scrolling windows/web pages. It also allows you to record screen activities, sound and webcam into MP4 video files.

http://www.faststone.org/FSCapturerDownload.htm
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!