Author Topic: Saving the world from Ebola  (Read 745 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Saving the world from Ebola
« on: April 12, 2015, 02:27:06 PM »
But after spending hundreds of millions of dollars and deploying nearly 3,000 troops to build Ebola treatment centers, the United States ended up creating facilities that have largely sat empty: Only 28 Ebola patients have been treated at the 11 treatment units built by the United States military, American officials now say.

Nine centers have never had a single Ebola patient.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/12/world/africa/idle-ebola-clinics-in-liberia-are-seen-as-misstep-in-us-relief-effort.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&module=second-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

So that's 2 out of 11 clinics that actually saw an Ebola patient.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Hawkmoon

• friend
Re: Saving the world from Ebola
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2015, 04:01:03 PM »
Your tax dollars at work.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
Re:
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2015, 04:12:36 PM »
don't worry a bowl will be back of course by then the hospital will have been stripped
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
Re: Re:
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2015, 04:25:04 PM »
don't worry ebola will be back of course by then the hospital will have been stripped
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I