Author Topic: Sarah Palin's map strikes again  (Read 564 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Sarah Palin's map strikes again
« on: October 17, 2018, 04:54:53 PM »
It's been almost eight years since Sarah Palin's map made a crazy person shoot a politician, and murder a judge. Though Palin promised never again to order an attack via map, the map continues to claim victims.

https://freebeacon.com/politics/two-gop-candidates-assaulted-minnesota/

The Minnesota Democratic Party has suspended a spokesman for calling for violence against Republicans even as two GOP candidates have been assaulted in suspected politically motivated attacks...

The suspension came days after Minnesota state representative Sarah Anderson was punched in the arm after spotting a man destroying Republican yard signs. She said the attack left her scared, and her attacker only desisted when she fled to her car and threw it in reverse....

First-time state representative candidate Shane Mekeland suffered a concussion after getting sucker punched while speaking with constituents at a restaurant in Benton County. Mekeland told the Free Beacon he has suffered memory loss—forgetting Rep. Anderson's name at one point in the interview—and doctors tell him he will have a four-to-six week recovery time ahead of him. He said he was cold cocked while sitting at a high top table at a local eatery and hit his head on the floor.

If nothing else, I have a new reason to avoid those stupid high-chair tables.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife