Author Topic: The Trump Arrest Thread!  (Read 27766 times)

Pb

• friend
Re: The Trump Arrest Thread!
« Reply #400 on: June 22, 2023, 11:22:35 AM »
If Trump is found guilty in court, iy will pretty hard to sweep Biden's wrong doing under the rug.

Do you think Biden is going to prison for four years that the other woman you mentioned?

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #401 on: June 22, 2023, 01:38:15 PM »
Do you think Biden is going to prison for four years that the other woman you mentioned?

Nope, and I really don't think  Trump would either if found guilty. Probably some sort of rlengthy restricted probation for either of them.
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #402 on: June 22, 2023, 02:08:24 PM »
Nope, and I really don't think  Trump would either if found guilty. Probably some sort of rlengthy restricted probation for either of them.

The left groups Trump in with people like Hitler and nothing would please the mob more than to see Trump in prison orange. I don't think they could restrain themselves in not making it happen. They would probably even try to make it a holiday.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #403 on: June 22, 2023, 02:32:52 PM »
The only agreement I can see them accepting for Trump is if he dropped out of the election.  Honestly, if this indictment falls apart, I fully expect other stuff to be pulled out.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Northwoods

• friend
  • Formerly sumpnz
« Reply #404 on: June 22, 2023, 03:18:05 PM »
The left groups Trump in with people like Hitler and nothing would please the mob more than to see Trump in prison orange. I don't think they could restrain themselves in not making it happen. They would probably even try to make it a holiday.

They’d hang him publicly like Saddam Hussein if they could.
Formerly sumpnz

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #405 on: June 22, 2023, 04:06:05 PM »

Think they'll enjoy keeping him in there more as an example of what happens to people who oppose them and probably even offer money to other prison inmates to rape him. The modern left likes to watch their enemies suffer.
Coming soon to a Youtube channel near you. The Trump 24/7 prison cam
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #406 on: June 22, 2023, 05:11:02 PM »
I cannot think of a more corrupt federal agency at this moment than the DOJ.  I imagine the DOJ has already given the judge her marching orders.  "Trump will be found guilty.  Make it so."  What form the back channel coercion will take is anyone's guess.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #407 on: June 22, 2023, 09:32:55 PM »

... and if not, they'll pull an Epstein.
"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

JN01

• friend
« Reply #408 on: June 23, 2023, 09:56:14 PM »
I actually kinda agree with Charby here.  If Trump is actually found guilty in court, half the country is going to want blood for the rampant double standard.  If a couple hundred idiots were willing to storm the capitol because he lost the election, I can only guess how many will storm a courthouse if it looks like he's facing jail.

They aren't really trying to hide their double standard, they no longer care.  They would probably love an angry response, it will give them another example of how those violent right-wingers are trying to destroy democracy and an excuse for more authoritarian crack-downs.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #409 on: August 01, 2023, 07:41:32 PM »
And now indicted for Jan 6

BREAKING: Trump indicted, again, this time for January 6
https://twitchy.com/aaronwalker/2023/08/01/new-trump-indictment-n2385909
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #410 on: August 01, 2023, 09:18:28 PM »
And what a coinkydink - the judge known for going beyond what prosecutors asked for regarding previous people who went on trial (e.g., sentencing them to prison when the feds called for no jail time) just happens to be the judge assigned to Trump.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dc-judge-assigned-trump-jan-6-case-labeled-toughest-punisher-capitol-riot-cases
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

HankB

• friend
« Reply #411 on: August 01, 2023, 09:51:21 PM »
As we get closer to the election, look for additional Trump indictments a day or so after there's another damning revelation about the Biden crime family. Jesse Watters examined the timeline.

March 17 - Hunter accidentally admits the laptop IS his
March 18 - Trump receives word he'll be indicted by Alvin Bragg in NYC

June 8 - FBI document surfaces alleging Biden took $5,000,000 bribe
June 9 - Biden's DOJ indicts Trump on Mar-A-Lago documents

July 31 - Devon Archer testifies, flips on Biden
Aug 1 - Trump "Jan 6" indictment
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #412 on: August 01, 2023, 10:27:04 PM »
The acceleration into being undeniably a banana republic is picking up speed.

Kakistocracy 
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #413 on: August 02, 2023, 08:11:21 AM »
As we get closer to the election, look for additional Trump indictments a day or so after there's another damning revelation about the Biden crime family. Jesse Watters examined the timeline.

March 17 - Hunter accidentally admits the laptop IS his
March 18 - Trump receives word he'll be indicted by Alvin Bragg in NYC

June 8 - FBI document surfaces alleging Biden took $5,000,000 bribe
June 9 - Biden's DOJ indicts Trump on Mar-A-Lago documents

July 31 - Devon Archer testifies, flips on Biden
Aug 1 - Trump "Jan 6" indictment

Interestingly, I just tried searching for variations of "Trump indictment timing" as there are supposed to be more than three of these "coincidences". All I got was cheerleading stories about getting that Trump guy. While I still don't want Trump to be the nominee, I'm really rooting for him now. Which, depending on what you believe, is the dems shooting themselves in the foot again, or the dem plan all coming together.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #414 on: August 02, 2023, 08:38:34 AM »
And what a coinkydink - the judge known for going beyond what prosecutors asked for regarding previous people who went on trial (e.g., sentencing them to prison when the feds called for no jail time) just happens to be the judge assigned to Trump.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dc-judge-assigned-trump-jan-6-case-labeled-toughest-punisher-capitol-riot-cases

More on her and a somewhat connection with Hunter.

DC judge who will oversee Trump's criminal case is 'toughest punisher' of Jan 6 rioters - and worked for a law firm associated with Hunter Biden
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12363639/DC-judge-oversee-Trumps-criminal-case-toughest-punisher-Jan-6-rioters-worked-law-firm-associated-Hunter-Biden.html

- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #415 on: August 02, 2023, 08:48:43 AM »
This could get.......interesting.
- Calvin and Hobbes

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #416 on: August 02, 2023, 09:55:27 AM »
"You can indict a ham sandwich!"
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

Pb

• friend
« Reply #417 on: August 02, 2023, 10:00:04 AM »
Democrats are trying to convince Republicans to nominate Trump.  And the GOP is falling for it. 

"Let's nominate a jackass loser because the Democrats are being mean to him!"   ;/

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #419 on: August 03, 2023, 04:45:41 PM »
  Every time I start to think about becoming a registered libertarian or voting for Vivek, they turn around and  trump up charges against the greatest President ever.
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

Northwoods

• friend
  • Formerly sumpnz
« Reply #420 on: August 03, 2023, 05:16:44 PM »
  Every time I start to think about becoming a registered libertarian or voting for Vivek, they turn around and  trump up charges against the greatest President ever.

I’ll vote for whichever candidate the Rs put up, most likely.  Pence, Hutchinson or Christie will likely result in a write in for SMOD though.

If the primary were today I’d probably vote for Vivek. 
Formerly sumpnz

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #421 on: August 03, 2023, 05:32:25 PM »
I’ll vote for whichever candidate the Rs put up, most likely.  Pence, Hutchinson or Christie will likely result in a write in for SMOD though.

Agree. I don't think any of them have a chance in hell though. They're riding on the "get Trump" train, which, even R's who don't like Trump don't approve of. I continue to say that Trump is "everyman" because of all these bogus charges. Any Rs that approve of these shenanigans are just dictators in training.

griz

• friend
Sent from a stone age computer via an ordinary keyboard.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #423 on: August 03, 2023, 07:12:02 PM »
I continue to say that Trump is "everyman" because of all these bogus charges.

I do not see how Trump resembles "everyman."

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #424 on: August 03, 2023, 07:29:41 PM »
I do not see how Trump resembles "everyman."

"Everyman", as in if they can do it to Trump, a rich, famous ex-president, they'll have no trouble doing it to us nobodies. When you even have democrats calling this out, you know there is something to it. This is banana republic level stuff.

Don't let your hatred of Trump blind you to the injustice of what they're doing to him, and the precedent it sets.