Main Forums > Politics

Maybe we should just start a The World Has Gone Mad thread

<< < (3/594) > >>

lee n. field:

--- Quote from: 230RN on December 18, 2020, 08:28:41 AM ---What's a "gender reveal party?"  Everybody drops trou to see what the other person's got?

--- End quote ---
https://youtu.be/kql363P5LTM?t=99

fifth_column:

--- Quote from: 230RN on December 18, 2020, 08:28:41 AM ---What's a "gender reveal party?"  Everybody drops trou to see what the other person's got?

--- End quote ---

I'm not sure if this was meant as a smart-ass comment, but I added it anyway . . . .

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Perd Hapley:

--- Quote from: 230RN on December 18, 2020, 08:28:41 AM ---What's a "gender reveal party?"  Everybody drops trou to see what the other person's got?

--- End quote ---

You mean you can tell someone's gender by what private parts they have? What'll they think of next?!

WLJ:

--- Quote from: fistful on December 18, 2020, 01:17:08 PM ---You mean you can tell someone's gender by what private parts they have? What'll they think of next?!

--- End quote ---

At a gender reveal they're not exactly private anymore  :lol:

K Frame:

--- End quote ---

When I was a sporting man we just called it an orgy...  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version