Main Forums > The Mess Hall

combo microwave/air fryer/convection oven?

<< < (2/2)

Bogie:
And... My convection oven is still making funny noises, but now the LED panel on my nukerwave has started to dim on half of it. It still functions fine, but I'm going to see if I can get a "two in one" replacement.

K Frame:
https://www.amazon.com/GE-Countertop-Microwave-Convection-Essentials/dp/B09W4GL91J/ref=asc_df_B09W4GL91J/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=563684697529&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=15681536207764503331&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=1027243&hvtargid=pla-1646493360146&psc=1

No clue if they're any good.

I have my 1989 nookulator oven, which is still going strong. And I have a Hamilton Beech air fry toaster oven that does an amazingly good job.

Bogie:
Okay - the nukulator is a Kitchenaid that is old enough to not get carded if it walks in to a stop'n'rob and tries to buy a sixer... And it appears to have fixed its own display. So it persists...

The convection oven has gone to gree... er... browner and smokier pastures, and has been replaced with one of the Oster things with the double doors. Does air frying too.

Makes tots really well. Cooked a panful of bacon in the bottom pan well, burned the top pan. I figure that'll need a little help. Biscuits worked fine. Toasting bagels worked fine.

JTHunter:
No air fryer or convection but the Emerson MW w/turntable is ~30 years old and I've only had to replace an internal fuse twice.  Original light bulb is still in it.
Go figure.  :facepalm:

K Frame:

--- Quote from: JTHunter on March 27, 2024, 12:22:18 AM ---No air fryer or convection but the Emerson MW w/turntable is ~30 years old and I've only had to replace an internal fuse twice.  Original light bulb is still in it.
Go figure.  :facepalm:

--- End quote ---

I bought my nooker in 1989 when I got my first apartment. It's a Kenmore, but essentially a Sharpe carousel. I had to replace one of the ceramic fuses in 1994-1995 after a lightning strike, but likewise, it's still on the original light bulb and has been otherwise absolutely bullet proof.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version