Author Topic: Texas cheerleader poses in dozens of photos alongside the rare animals she hunts  (Read 3291 times)

Crazy-G

It is cool that two days ago when I liked her facebook she had 47,000+ likes today she has almost 300,000

Sergeant Bob

• friend
Put your freakin money where your mouth is aholes! (I'm typing drunk and slightly irritated at stupid people).

And you didn't even slur your words! =D
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Hawkmoon

• friend
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

MechAg94

• friend
Because people are not animals, at least in their line of "thinking".
I don't know if I would call their emoting actual thought.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Apparently Facebook removed a bunch of the photos, citing:

A statement issued Thursday by Facebook says it removes "reported content that promotes poaching of endangered species, the sale of animals for organized fight or content that includes extreme acts of animal abuse."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/07/03/facebook-deletes-woman-notorious-big-game-trophy-photos-replaces-them-with-fox/?intcmp=obnetwork
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
A statement issued Thursday by Facebook says it removes "reported content that promotes poaching of endangered species, the sale of animals for organized fight or content that includes extreme acts of animal abuse."

???  ???
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Sergeant Bob

• friend

Zuck You Mark #uckerburg!
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G