Author Topic: Hey! The WH responds to the GFZ for Politicans Petition, responds with.....  (Read 812 times)

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
calls for more gun control.   See the President and certain elected officials face threats everyday, unlike your kids who can be adequately protected by a sign.

Some Animals Are More Equal Than Others:
http://dailycaller.com/2013/08/13/white-house-responds-to-gun-free-zone-petition-politicians-need-armed-security/

Please do read, unless you have high BP or other aliments that will cause you to yell out loud and throw things because of the stupid.
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

T.O.M.

• friend
I have armed guards...but I have to walk a couple of blocks to my car in the public lot, and the guards stay at the building.  And I need a permit to carry like any other citizen.  But I'm sure no one would dare come after me or my family in a GFZ, right? :facepalm:
No, I'm not mtnbkr.  ;)

a.k.a. "our resident Legal Smeagol."...thanks BryanP
"Anybody can give legal advice - but only licensed attorneys can sell it."...vaskidmark

Azrael256

• friend
I have armed guards...but I have to walk a couple of blocks to my car in the public lot, and the guards stay at the building.  And I need a permit to carry like any other citizen.  But I'm sure no one would dare come after me or my family in a GFZ, right? :facepalm:

Of course not!

On an unrelated note, you may want to stay out of Kaufman, TX.

Zardozimo Oprah Bannedalas

• Webley Juggler
  • friend
  • All I got is a fistful of shekels
We live in a world where our elected leaders and representatives are subject to serious, persistent, and credible threats on a daily basis. Even those who are mere candidates in a national election become symbols of our country, which makes them potential targets for those seeking to do harm to the United States and its interests.
Translation:
"The right people are protected. If you cared about your children, you'd put them in private schools, like we do."