Author Topic: Dick Morris drops dime on Clinton and Waco  (Read 7312 times)

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
Dick Morris drops dime on Clinton and Waco
« on: April 20, 2010, 05:52:50 PM »
On one of the talk shows last night, Dick Morris revealed for the first time the story about Clinton's role in the Waco disaster. Clinton had pushed Reno to have the FBI attack the Waco compound. When things went south, Clinton said publicly that he didn't know about it until he saw it on TV.

In 1996, Clinton was going to dump Janet Reno, but she said she'd make public the fact that it was Clinton, and not her, who gave the go-ahead to attack (and burn down) the compound. Thus Clinton kept her on as AG.

It's nice to see that Clinton's attack on the Tea Party movement is backfiring on him.  >:D

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
Re: Dick Morris drops dime on Clinton and Waco
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2010, 07:48:09 PM »
On one of the talk shows last night, Dick Morris revealed for the first time the story about Clinton's role in the Waco disaster. Clinton had pushed Reno to have the FBI attack the Waco compound. When things went south, Clinton said publicly that he didn't know about it until he saw it on TV.

In 1996, Clinton was going to dump Janet Reno, but she said she'd make public the fact that it was Clinton, and not her, who gave the go-ahead to attack (and burn down) the compound. Thus Clinton kept her on as AG.

It's nice to see that Clinton's attack on the Tea Party movement is backfiring on him.  >:D

Did Slick Willy ever make the statement that he didn't know about Waco before turning on the TV while giving sworn testimony or some such?

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2010, 08:04:21 PM »
They are all just as much murderers as McVeigh  :mad:
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

Headless Thompson Gunner

• friend
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2010, 08:44:14 PM »
They are all just as much murderers as McVeigh  :mad:
Yup.  At least McVeigh was decent enough to get himself caught.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 08:49:45 PM by Headless Thompson Gunner »

Jocassee

• Buster Scruggs Respecter
  • friends
  • "First time?"
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2010, 08:57:01 PM »
I heard a heck of a yarn this weekend from Mike van der Boegh about how the Feds knew OKC was going to be bombed and didn't act on it. There should be a book coming out in the near future as well about how Federal Agents inside Elohim city may have facilitated the bombing.
I shall not die alone, alone, but kin to all the powers,
As merry as the ancient sun and fighting like the flowers.

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2010, 10:36:46 PM »
Did Slick Willy ever make the statement that he didn't know about Waco before turning on the TV while giving sworn testimony or some such?

Not under sworn testimony, but he said in his book that he didn't know it happened until he saw it on TV.

I doubt that Dick Morris is making this up, as he'd be in a world of hurt if it was a lie.

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2010, 11:17:43 PM »
Not under sworn testimony, but he said in his book that he didn't know it happened until he saw it on TV.
Yeah, just like how he wagged his finger at us on TV, "I did not have sexual relations..."  (who knows where that finger had been?  [barf]
"It's good, though..."

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2010, 06:52:42 AM »
Yeah, just like how he wagged his finger at us on TV, "I did not have sexual relations..."  (who knows where that finger had been?  [barf]

Heard that a cigar had been in the same place.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2010, 10:48:13 AM »

I doubt that Dick Morris is making this up, as he'd be in a world of hurt if it was a lie.

No kidding, some folks in the know during the Clinton Admin conveniently died.

Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2010, 11:51:15 PM »
I heard a heck of a yarn this weekend from Mike van der Boegh about how the Feds knew OKC was going to be bombed and didn't act on it. There should be a book coming out in the near future as well about how Federal Agents inside Elohim city may have facilitated the bombing.

I have in the past gone on long and hard about how the world's largest cratering charge left no crater and collapsed that building. Not buying it, the truck went off, but it had help. Look at other bombings like Khobar towers. Compare the amount and type of explosive used. Compare results. People say directional, bull, you can't initiate that much ANFO in one direction without significant tamping to aim it. Lightly confined as it was that much ANFO would have probably blown a lot of itself out into the world without detonating.

But by all means let's kill the star witness before a new regime comes in. Has any other federal execution happened so fast in modern times?
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2010, 12:09:06 AM »
Lightly confined as it was that much ANFO would have probably blown a lot of itself out into the world without detonating.
I don't think so.  ANFO detonates, it doesn't deflagrate.  That means no confinement is necessary because the material is unable to be blown out of the way -- the shock wave travels faster than the speed of sound thru the solid.

That's the only thing you said that I disagree with.  [tinfoil]
"It's good, though..."

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2010, 05:56:41 PM »
Has any other federal execution happened so fast in modern times?

[tinfoil]  =D

I had never heard much about the theories about the OKC blast until recently after watching this vid, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CloZVvjEdK4 Some of the stuff is pretty interesting. Unless the author of American Terrorist: Timothy McVeigh and the Oklahoma City Bombing was lying in the book then I still believe that McVeigh really did believe in what he said. But after hearing some of the different theories it seems plausible that he was trying to hide a third person involved, who it would seem could of even been some fed.  [tinfoil]
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

Jocassee

• Buster Scruggs Respecter
  • friends
  • "First time?"
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2010, 08:48:10 PM »

[tinfoil]  =D

I had never heard much about the theories about the OKC blast until recently after watching this vid, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CloZVvjEdK4 Some of the stuff is pretty interesting. Unless the author of American Terrorist: Timothy McVeigh and the Oklahoma City Bombing was lying in the book then I still believe that McVeigh really did believe in what he said. But after hearing some of the different theories it seems plausible that he was trying to hide a third person involved, who it would seem could of even been some fed.  [tinfoil]

I have not researched all this myself [\disclaimer] but Mike did not think the Feds actually helped in the attack itself, but there is the question of the BDU- and boot-clad leg left over from the pile of body parts that was never identified. A plausible explanation for this was that this person was capped and left very close the the epicenter of the bomb, causing the rest of him to disintegrate.
I shall not die alone, alone, but kin to all the powers,
As merry as the ancient sun and fighting like the flowers.

PTK

• friends
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2010, 09:56:18 PM »
"Only lucky people grow old." - Frederick L.
September 1915 - August 2008

"If you really do have cancer "this time", then this is your own fault. Like the little boy who cried wolf."

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2010, 10:59:32 AM »
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

Nick1911

• Administrator
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2010, 12:24:03 PM »
LOL!  I laughed for a good 5 minutes - that's awesome.  :laugh:

Zardozimo Oprah Bannedalas

• Webley Juggler
  • friend
  • All I got is a fistful of shekels
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2010, 01:34:09 PM »
Am I the only one that thinks the guy in the white service cap looks like Dean Martin?

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2010, 02:00:03 PM »
Am I the only one that thinks the guy in the white service cap looks like Dean Martin?

Yup!
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2010, 03:34:22 PM »
Don't know about the guy in the service cap, but the guy on keyboard looks to me like James Carville.

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2010, 03:51:10 PM »
Oh, YEAH? Take THIS.

You sir, win 5 interwebz points.  :lol:
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2010, 06:43:11 PM »
The reason Ruby shot Oswald is that he thought he was going to sing.  ;)
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

coppertales

• friend
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2010, 01:29:29 PM »
Nah, the guy in the white cap looks too sober.................chris3

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2010, 03:32:20 PM »
Lee Harvey and the Oswalds.  ;)

http://www.leeharvey.de/
"It's good, though..."