Author Topic: Clinton Mistress Spills Beans On Hillary  (Read 7339 times)

wmenorr67

• friend
Clinton Mistress Spills Beans On Hillary
« on: April 05, 2016, 09:31:14 AM »
http://dailycaller.com/2016/02/16/bill-clintons-alleged-former-mistress-hillary-is-a-lesbian/

In this article she claims that Bill told her that Hillary is a lesbian.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/29/bills-alleged-mistress-hillary-had-several-abortions-video/

This one she is stating that she had several abortions and Chelsea was only kept to further their careers.

Wonder how long before she gets the Vince Foster treatment?

« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 11:46:57 AM by wmenorr67 »
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

brimic

• friends
Re: Clinton Mistriss Spills Beans On Hillary
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2016, 09:52:26 AM »
I heard about this woman about a year ago- I think Mark Levin was interviewing her.
If I'm not mistaken, hillary has a current evil shrew GF, though the name escapes me.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2016, 09:54:45 AM »
I heard about this woman about a year ago- I think Mark Levin was interviewing her.
If I'm not mistaken, hillary has a current evil shrew GF, though the name escapes me.

The rumors are about Anthony Wiener's wife, Huma Abedin. (Which is to imply that they share a sham marriage, as well.)

For the record, I put as much stock in these stories as I do the "TED CRUZ HAD 5 MISTRESSES!!!111!!1!" stories. It may be true, but I'd like further evidence before believing any such thing.

Oh, and one can also believe that she was Bill Clinton's mistress AND that she is telling the truth that he told her those things without believing the story to be true.

Just how truthful do you think Bill was with his mistresses?
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2016, 09:56:25 AM »
I've been hearing lesbian rumors about Hillary since the 90's. It would explain a lot.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2016, 10:05:39 AM »
The rumors are about Anthony Wiener's wife, Huma Abedin. (Which is to imply that they share a sham marriage, as well.)

For the record, I put as much stock in these stories as I do the "TED CRUZ HAD 5 MISTRESSES!!!111!!1!" stories. It may be true, but I'd like further evidence before believing any such thing.

Oh, and one can also believe that she was Bill Clinton's mistress AND that she is telling the truth that he told her those things without believing the story to be true.

Just how truthful do you think Bill was with his mistresses?
One funny part about the the Ted Cruz mistress story is one of the women he supposedly had an affair with is a Trump spokeswoman. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2016, 10:17:17 AM »
Legbeards uber alles.

Legbeards, Legbeards über alles,
Ãœber alles in der Welt,
Wenn es stets zu Schutz und Trutze
Schwesterlich zusammenhält.
Von der Brown bis an die Berkeley,
Von der Tufts bis an den Yale,
  Ãœber alles in der Welt!

Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2016, 11:24:14 AM »
I've been hearing lesbian rumors about Hillary since the 90's. It would explain a lot.

As have I.  I have always feared her politics more than her lifestyle.

Legbeards uber alles.

Ãœber alles in der Welt,
Wenn es stets zu Schutz und Trutze
Schwesterlich zusammenhält.
Von der Brown bis an die Berkeley,
Von der Tufts bis an den Yale,
  Ãœber alles in der Welt!

???  Englis, Bitte...ENGLIS!  
Good grief ...I am tired enough of having to "press #1 for Spanish, Press#2 for English."  
Now I don't have to press anything and I get German...... :mad: :facepalm:

;/
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2016, 12:34:15 PM »
I could see Mrs. Clinton floating this, whether or not it's true. This helps her, doesn't it?

One could also imagine Trump being behind it. It fits with his 2012 birther candidacy, and all of his rumor-mongering in this current season.

It's funny to see it pop up here, though. I mean, how is it even shocking anymore for a public figure to be a closet lesbian? It makes us look like the people that talk about Obama being a closeted gay Muslim.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2016, 01:04:03 PM »
I could see Mrs. Clinton floating this, whether or not it's true. This helps her, doesn't it?

As the DNC base drifts ever further into the deeper SJW'y waters off to the Left, it would stand to reason that Hillary would need a few things to offset her nominal privileged white female background. We've already seen from 2008 that brown skin trumps having a vagina in the Affirmative Action Special Olympics, and they very well couldn't rub some shoe polish on Hillary's face and get away with it. Way too much video, and too many photos of her from beforehand to ever generate plausible deniability on that one.

So yeah, Lesbian who's had a few abortions. Why not? Sure beats faking indian tribe membership. Elizabeth Warren was the canary in the coal mine on that one.
I promise not to duck.

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
Re: Clinton Mistress Spills Beans On Hillary
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2016, 01:18:48 PM »
As the DNC base drifts ever further into the deeper SJW'y waters off to the Left, it would stand to reason that Hillary would need a few things to offset her nominal privileged white female background. We've already seen from 2008 that brown skin trumps having a vagina in the Affirmative Action Special Olympics, and they very well couldn't rub some shoe polish on Hillary's face and get away with it. Way too much video, and too many photos of her from beforehand to ever generate plausible deniability on that one.

So yeah, Lesbian who's had a few abortions. Why not? Sure beats faking indian tribe membership. Elizabeth Warren was the canary in the coal mine on that one.
Shoe polish no, but some spray tan and braids should do the trick.
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2016, 01:41:19 PM »
It's not too late for her to say she's always been black, just like her husband. The patriarchy just wouldn't let her be herself.

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2016, 03:33:43 PM »
Maybe Bill should say he is ashamed of this country.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

brimic

• friends
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2016, 04:00:14 PM »
So what role does everyone think she plays?
Does she wear the harness or is she more of a pillow princess?

I don't think there is bleach strong enough to get those visuals out of your heads. >:D
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2016, 04:34:51 PM »
I read something else (was old news that recirculated) that was brought up that Bill isn't Chelsea's real father because Bill is sterile. Of course it is the internet, so take everything with a grain of salt.
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2016, 04:57:11 PM »
If Bill is NOT sterile, it would explain why he needs so much money. Just think of how many love children and baby-mommas he's paying to keep silent.

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2016, 05:18:45 PM »
I read something else (was old news that recirculated) that was brought up that Bill isn't Chelsea's real father because Bill is sterile. Of course it is the internet, so take everything with a grain of salt.

There's photos comparing Chelsea to Webb Hubbell but IMO, there's nothing to see in the side-by-side photos. At least not like there is with Obama and John Marshall Davis, or Muhammad Subuh Sumohadiwidjojo... where the resemblance is enough to make me want to bet a month's pay on the results of a DNA test, could ever such be conducted...
I promise not to duck.

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2016, 05:43:49 PM »
Their level of commitment to each other, the parentage of their child and the degree of sexual conventionality all have zero impact either way on whether or not they are worthwhile leaders.

If it were to come out that Bill's philandering ways were a publicity stunt and that Hillary were a perfectly devoted wife they would be no more healthy choices for political office.

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2016, 01:59:34 AM »
I recall an article from a few years ago quoting Gennifer Flowers recounting a story about Bill telling her Hillary had eaten more p***y than he had.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2016, 07:29:13 AM »
Their level of commitment to each other,
the parentage of their child and
the degree of sexual conventionality

all have zero impact either way on whether or not they are worthwhile leaders.

Actually you couldn't be more wrong. Each of those separately are "tells" about the person and can give you insight not only into their ability to lead but where are they will lead you.

I go with Occums razor and take them as they have presented themselves.

Yet, you really think a homosexual in an open heterosexual "marriage" whose child is of unknown parentage would be an effective leader of a nation where half or more profess to be practicing Christians?     
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2016, 09:30:16 AM »
Actually you couldn't be more wrong. Each of those separately are "tells" about the person and can give you insight not only into their ability to lead but where are they will lead you.

Yet, you really think a homosexual in an open heterosexual "marriage" whose child is of unknown parentage would be an effective leader of a nation where half or more profess to be practicing Christians?     
First off, we don't know any of these accusations short of Bill's philandering are true.  Secondly, I believe that the public image of most leaders - good and bad - is mostly a lie.  We might both be surprised at the skeletons in the closets even of people whose political leadership we might respect and who try to present a righteous front to the world. 

For instance, if Thomas Jefferson turned out to have - oh, I don't know - fathered children out of wedlock on a slave or something it would not one bit reduce his contributions to our nation's history, would it?

I think the Clintons have been and would be ineffective leaders regardless.

Finally, I'd like to quote the great 24th century philosopher Malcolm Reynolds:
Quote from: Malcolm Reynolds
It's my estimation that every man ever got a statue made of 'em was one kinda sombitch or another.

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2016, 09:49:03 AM »

IF that person was otherwise staunchly Libertarian/Right, a strict Constitutionalist, fiscally conservative, pro-gun, was willing to fight any/all battles for limited government and reducing the welfare state... damn skippy I think that person would be an effective leader.

Granted, I doubt you'd find someone who was a "a homosexual in an open heterosexual "marriage" whose child is of unknown parentage" with that political ideology, but if you did, I'd vote for them in a heartbeat.
I promise not to duck.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2016, 11:36:56 AM »
First off, we don't know any of these accusations short of Bill's philandering are true. 
Correct. Just because it's so easy to believe the worst about people you detest and hold in utter contempt, it doesn't mean everything negative you read or hear about them is true.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2016, 11:43:43 AM »
As stated above, you can't separate the person from the leader.  If someone is a lying cheat in their personal life, it is likely that will carry over to their professional life.  The main thing to remember is much of what you hear may be complete lies or highly exaggerated. 

With regard to politicians in general, we know that many of them are lying cheats financially.  How much does that carry over to their personal lives?

“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2016, 11:44:55 AM »
Correct. Just because it's so easy to believe the worst about people you detest and hold in utter contempt, it doesn't mean everything negative you read or hear about them is true.
There are exceptions for some like Barney Frank for whom a lot of it and more is true. 

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2016, 12:47:09 PM »
First off, we don't know any of these accusations short of Bill's philandering are true. 

:facepalm:  He didn't say it was true. He just disagreed with you about whether it would make her a worse candidate.