Author Topic: Maddow safeguards all-important Trump-Russia hoax  (Read 2078 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Maddow safeguards all-important Trump-Russia hoax
« on: July 07, 2017, 02:43:25 PM »
Rachel Maddow was teasing another sensational news story she would be breaking, referring to it as the "inside-out scoop." The "scoop," she revealed, is that someone sent her forged documents meant to implicate Trump in colluding with Russia. Look at how she's spinning it. She's not reporting on it as yet another bit of evidence against Trump that has fallen apart, like all the other evidence in the #TrumpRussia saga. No, according to Maddow, the take-away is this:

“One way to stab in the heart aggressive American reporting on [the subject of Trump-Russia collusion] is to lay traps for American journalists who are reporting on it,” said Maddow.

“And then after the fact blow that reporting up. You then hurt the credibility of that news organization. You also cast a shadow over any similar reporting in the future…even if it’s true.”

http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/06/someone-sent-rachel-maddow-fake-nsa-documents-alleging-trump-russia-collusion/

:rofl: Yeah, sure. That's why no one takes the Trump-Russia stuff seriously anymore. It's because of a few allegations that turned out to be fake. It's definitely not because the whole thing has been a hoax from the beginning.  :lol:
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 06:29:46 PM by fistful »
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
Re: Maddow safeguards all-important Trump-Russia hoax
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2017, 05:47:29 PM »
Ummmm.... how come them there hornswoggled journalists don't fact check before cheeping about the sky falling?
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

Chester32141

• friend
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2017, 05:59:53 PM »
I read that they were set to air the report until they saw it was authored by Jack Mioff ...  :lol:
"The best argument against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter...... "

Photos
CBs Hawg Sauce

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2017, 08:07:37 PM »
They use the Asiana Flight Crew fact checkers:

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2017, 09:13:26 PM »
:rofl: Yeah, sure. That's why no one takes the Trump-Russia stuff seriously anymore. It's because of a few allegations that turned out to be fake. It's definitely not because the whole thing has been a hoax from the beginning.  :lol:
"Even though the evidence is fake, the story is true."  Dan Rather used that defense after using forged documents from a dead man in his attempt to influence an election, and it didn't work out so well for him.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2017, 09:37:00 PM »
"Even though the evidence is fake, the story is true."  Dan Rather used that defense after using forged documents from a dead man in his attempt to influence an election, and it didn't work out so well for him.

Wait! That must mean that Dan Rather was a Russian agent!

My G-d, they're EVERYWHERE!
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design