Author Topic: Newsweek is Pro Militia Now  (Read 2515 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Newsweek is Pro Militia Now
« on: December 27, 2017, 06:59:55 PM »
As long as it's these guys:

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2017/12/27/finally-newsweek-finds-an-armed-militia-it-really-likes-because-theyre-communists/

Has any "news" magazine fallen further than Newsweek? What a train wreck. I saw they also just got taken to the woodshed, including by a host of left leaning media/people about "evil Melania chopping down the sacred White House tree". What a bunch of losers. The guy who paid the $1 to buy them paid 99 cents too much.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

dm1333

• friend
Re: Newsweek is Pro Militia Now
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2017, 07:06:48 PM »
More of what Newsweak thinks is news.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ivanka-trump-wears-her-company-190314703.html

Politics
Ivanka Trump Wears Her Company's Clothes In Social Media Posts, Raising Further Conflict Of Interest Questions

White House senior adviser and fashionista Ivanka Trump has reportedly flaunted many of her style and fashion company’s products during the majority of her time in Washington, again raising questions about conflicts of interest within an administration heavily linked to the business world.

Related: Ivanka Trump Wants To Get More Sleep In 2018

The president’s eldest daughter was shown wearing dresses, jewelry, bags or shoes from her company, IT Collection LLC, in 46 out of 68, or 68 percent, of pictures posted to her social media accounts between March and October, according to an analysis conducted for The Wall Street Journal.

Trending: Trump Likely to Start War and U.S. Is Less Respected Worldwide After His First Year in Office, Poll Says

The report described Trump as a “walking billboard for her brand,” another terse accusation tossed at President Donald Trump’s administration of potentially profiting from running the country’s executive branch.

Ivanka Trump pushed back, stating she would not have entered the public sector if profits were her original goal.

“If what motivated me was to grow my businesses and make money, I would have stayed in New York and done just that,” Trump told The Journal in an emailed statement.

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2017, 07:56:25 PM »
As long as it's these guys:

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2017/12/27/finally-newsweek-finds-an-armed-militia-it-really-likes-because-theyre-communists/

Has any "news" magazine fallen further than Newsweek? What a train wreck. I saw they also just got taken to the woodshed, including by a host of left leaning media/people about "evil Melania chopping down the sacred White House tree". What a bunch of losers. The guy who paid the $1 to buy them paid 99 cents too much.

Wasn't Newsweak once the somewhat more conservative alternative to Time?
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2017, 09:14:47 PM »
I sort of wonder if they think they are fooling anyone or do they actually think people want to see this? 

Or is it just worker drones printing what the boss tells them to.  A lot of these publications are owned by wealthy people who take a loss on them.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2017, 09:59:02 PM »
More of what Newsweak thinks is news.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ivanka-trump-wears-her-company-190314703.html

OMG! Are you telling me that a woman who has her own clothing company that presumably makes clothes in the styles that she likes best would have the audacity to actually wear them!?!?! The OUTRAGE!!!
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

dm1333

• friend
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2017, 09:05:05 AM »
OMG! Are you telling me that a woman who has her own clothing company that presumably makes clothes in the styles that she likes best would have the audacity to actually wear them!?!?! The OUTRAGE!!!
I know, right!  And if she wore somebody else's line she would catch hell for that too.  It would be too expensive or didn't support children's age old right to work or some other bullsquat.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2017, 12:37:45 PM »
Leftist tend to be "pro-gun" until they get power.  And then it is time to disarm everyone else.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2017, 09:42:52 AM »
So, if I want to keep my guns AND be looked at favorably by Newsweek, all I have to do is profess to be a Communist?

Kamerad!
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2017, 01:04:46 PM »
So, if I want to keep my guns AND be looked at favorably by Newsweek, all I have to do is profess to be a Communist?

Kamerad!

You just need a Che Guevara t shirt and you're set.
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2017, 04:14:52 PM »
I sort of wonder if they think they are fooling anyone or do they actually think people want to see this? 

Or is it just worker drones printing what the boss tells them to.  A lot of these publications are owned by wealthy people who take a loss on them.

Eventually, they'll tire of that, and the various outlets will finally get their overdue demise.
I promise not to duck.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2018, 09:16:30 AM »
Eventually, they'll tire of that, and the various outlets will finally get their overdue demise.

I love going into my local library and seeing their years old copy of newsweek on display with the heading "Last Print Issue!" on the front.

Sindawe

• friend
  • Vashneesht
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2018, 05:30:38 PM »
You just need a Che Guevara t shirt and you're set.

Will this t-shirt work?  I can finally wear it in public after having it for 12+ years w/o being conscious of my weight.

I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.