Author Topic: Maybe we should just start a The World Has Gone Mad thread  (Read 123817 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: Maybe we should just start a The World Has Gone Mad thread
« Reply #2925 on: Today at 09:57:57 AM »
I'm going to do everything I can to ensure I never see a doctor who went to Harvard Med.

https://twitchy.com/grateful-calvin/2024/05/06/death-by-cringe-harvard-mds-song-n2395923
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2926 on: Today at 09:59:18 AM »
2024’s got everything: Queers for Palestine, the leader of the free world pooping his pants on the White House Lawn, the CEO of a boner pill company issuing clarifications that he’s not an antisemite…
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #2927 on: Today at 12:59:46 PM »
File under *expletive deleted*ed Up

A Florida woman who made headlines for breastfeeding her husband has revealed the pair are considering having another baby so she starts lactating again.

Rachel Bailey, 31, and her spouse Alexander, 30, said they have 'grieved' their 'bonding experience' breastfeeding since her body stopped producing milk in the past year.

The couple's three children have all weaned off the milk, which meant Alexander had to as well.

Now, they are considering having a fourth child so they keep up the habit, which started in 2016 Ms Bailey forgot her breast pump on a couples cruise, leading her breasts to become painfully engorged. 

Mom of three who used to breastfeed her HUSBAND, 30, reveals she's considering having a fourth baby so they can do it again
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-13387351/mom-breastfeeds-baby-30-year-old-husband.html
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #2928 on: Today at 01:01:54 PM »
Every day we stray further from God
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!