Author Topic: Obama's drunk illegal uncle get's his driver's license back . . .  (Read 3128 times)

HankB

• friend
In Massachusettes.

Just after copping a plea to drunk driving, Obama's illegal alien uncle was issued a "hardship license."

"He met all of the criteria" said an RMV spokesman and bolstered his case with a letter from his employer Conti Liquors.

1. Drunk driver . . . check.

2. Illegal alien . . . check.

3. Working illegally as a liquor store manager . . . check.

http://bostonherald.com/news/regional/view/20220403uncle_obama_on_the_roads_again_rmv_approves_hardship_license

Why the heck isn't he in ICE custody, and why the heck isn't Conti Liquors in hot water for employing a known illegal alien?

4. Related to Obama . . . check check check.

Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

longeyes

• friend
Re: Obama's drunk illegal uncle get's his driver's license back . . .
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2012, 11:54:56 AM »
Perhaps the more gnawing question is why are WE permitting this kind of nonsense in what is reportedly OUR country?

The grim reality is that we lost control of America a long, long time ago, and we still don't know how to get it back (or can't face the solution).
"Domari nolo."

Thug: What you lookin' at old man?
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2012, 04:07:58 PM »
What does Mitt have to say about this?
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

Jamie B

• friend
  • I am Abynormal
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2012, 04:17:32 PM »
In fairness, Barry would not be the first politician to pull strings for a relative.
Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher

The Almighty tells me He can get me out of this mess, but He’s pretty sure you’re f**ked! - Stephen

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2012, 09:54:08 AM »
Just what is a hardship license, and can I get one too?
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2012, 10:32:05 AM »
When you gotta get to the liquor store, man, you gotta get to the liquor store.
"Domari nolo."

Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2012, 10:34:13 AM »
The argument is that for some drunk drivers, taking their license away would potentially take away their livelihood, health, or education, because they have a need to travel that can't be addressed by walking, biking, or public transit. So hardship licenses can be issued which may include a variety of conditions such as travel between home & job, driving only during certain times, a prohibition of carrying passengers, and maybe having a breathalyzer interlock fitted to the car.

Of course, the counter-argument is that putting a drunk on the road is a hardship for the OTHER people he may run over, and in this case the big question is . . . WHAT IN BLAZES IS THE STATE DOING ISSUING ANY PAPERS WHATSOEVER TO AN ILLEGAL ALIEN?
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2012, 12:17:27 PM »

Who do you know?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2012, 12:47:38 PM »
The argument is that for some drunk drivers, taking their license away would potentially take away their livelihood, health, or education, because they have a need to travel that can't be addressed by walking, biking, or public transit. So hardship licenses can be issued which may include a variety of conditions such as travel between home & job, driving only during certain times, a prohibition of carrying passengers, and maybe having a breathalyzer interlock fitted to the car.

Of course, the counter-argument is that putting a drunk on the road is a hardship for the OTHER people he may run over, and in this case the big question is . . . WHAT IN BLAZES IS THE STATE DOING ISSUING ANY PAPERS WHATSOEVER TO AN ILLEGAL ALIEN?

WE are the aliens now.
"Domari nolo."

Molon Labe.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2012, 12:08:23 PM »
The process ain't over until the drunk as a skunk illegal alien wins.

I think that is ICE's motto or something.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2012, 10:42:24 PM »
It would be ironic if the person Obama's uncle eventually kills is also politically connected.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

HankB

• friend
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2012, 12:02:04 PM »
It would be ironic if the person Obama's uncle eventually kills is also politically connected.
Does Obama's drunk driving illegal alien uncle by any chance live in the same area as Obama's illegal alien aunt?