Author Topic: Retired Marine Col onel warns of 'Domestic Army'  (Read 6450 times)

Gowen

• Metal smith
  • friend
    • Gemoriah.com
Re: Retired Marine Col onel warns of 'Domestic Army'
« Reply #50 on: August 20, 2013, 01:49:14 PM »
Seriously?  Hypocritical and cowardly?  Don't you think that's a bit over the top?  You still get to vote.  How many doors did you knock on in the last presidential election?  How many doors did you knock on in the last city council or mayor election?  In the nearby town (I live in the county) mayor election last time I was against one candidate and for another.  I knocked on doors, spoke to everyone I could, donated the maximum cash to the candidate I supported.  What did you do?

You really believe that your vote still counts don't you?  Elections inside the margin of fraud will dominate the landscape.  In 2020, gerrymandering will ensure that the DNC will control this country for a long long time.
"That's my hat, I'm the leader!" Napoleon the Bloodhound

Gemoriah.com

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
« Reply #51 on: August 20, 2013, 02:04:02 PM »
You know nothing about my political activities.

Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

Levant

• friend
« Reply #52 on: August 20, 2013, 02:20:12 PM »
You know nothing about my political activities.

Educate us. 
NEOKShooter on GRM
Republicans: The other Democratic Party

Levant

• friend
« Reply #53 on: August 20, 2013, 03:05:38 PM »
You really believe that your vote still counts don't you?  Elections inside the margin of fraud will dominate the landscape.  In 2020, gerrymandering will ensure that the DNC will control this country for a long long time.

If it doesn't count nationally then I need to change things locally until it does.  Are you involved in your local county Republican Party?  In rural counties getting significant influence is not difficult.  In Oklahoma in the last election, the state party squashed our local party and denied our delegates.  We could either whine about our votes not counting or we could start communicating with other rural counties and build a coalition to go back against the state next time.

If you truly believe your vote doesn't count and that there's nothing you can do to make it count, you have some real hard choices to make but to expect me to make choices you won't make for yourself,  and I still believe we can fix it, that would be the hypocritical, cowardly, copout - not accusing anyone of being a coward or hypocrite; we're only discussing what we believe, rather than accusing, right?
NEOKShooter on GRM

Levant

• friend
« Reply #54 on: August 20, 2013, 08:31:20 PM »
I guess we all need to get new guns.  I never planned on buying a .357 SIG but I want to be prepared for the government surplus ammunition when this is all over.

But what does TSA need 9500 rounds a day for training?  It may not be that much if they are doing a lot of training and, if they are, I would prefer that their agents be well trained.

https://www.fbo.gov/index?s=opportunity&mode=form&id=b05fbc23d218ed979d1631a8c62f4b70&tab=core&_cview=0

And how did they get suckered into that when police and government all over the country are already using 9mm or .40.  I'm not hearing much about the .357 SIG these days - though I do have a box that I bought accidentally at Walmart many years ago.
NEOKShooter on GRM

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #55 on: August 20, 2013, 11:53:40 PM »
No, the copout is to talk about revolution and do nothing - nothing to change things within the Constitution and nothing about starting a revolution.  Nothing except whine.  That's a copout.

I didn't copout.  I said I would take up my arms against a revolution not whine about a revolution.  That's a stand.  Hopefully I never have to prove my commitment to my stand.

Wow.  There's something wrong with discussing revolution but doing nothing?  Did it occur to you that we ought not be doing anything because it ISN'T TIME?   There's a LOT of stupid things we could do en route to trying to get back the freedoms the nation's founders established and precipitating a revolution before its time is one of the dumber things I can think of.
It simply isn't time now.  We still have the ballot box and media and both ought to be used to to their limit before we resort to violence.  Violence ought to be the LAST resort.

..."I said I would take up my arms against a revolution not whine about a revolution.  That's a stand.  Hopefully I never have to prove my commitment to my stand."

Sad to say I imagine, then, that you would be on the .gov side of the shooting.  Sorry to hear that.   It's a stand all right, I grant you that.  

BTW; do you own a swastika armband?
 [tinfoil]
Just asking..........
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

æg151337

• Gamera Public Relations Slave
« Reply #56 on: August 21, 2013, 12:08:40 AM »
I'd say the big difference here is the distribution of citizens in the military that would say hell no. I'm lifelong government and the big decision is to desert quietly and re-form on the other side or take a few of the willing oppressors out directly. Taken the oath of enlistment 6 times, believe it.  

I figured the same but We've seen it before in germany. I hate to say it but a lot of my fellow enlisted buddies aren't the sharpest nor are they the type to have an opinion of their own. I see the group mentality of highschool all too apparent amongst us. The germans did have a resistance but they found a way to control enough to damn near take out the north eastern hemishpere.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 12:11:52 AM by æg151337 »
Gamera! Gamera!
Gamera is really neat!
Gamera is filled with meat!
We've been eating GA-MER-AAAA!!!!!

Levant

• friend
« Reply #57 on: August 21, 2013, 12:24:50 AM »
Wow.  There's something wrong with discussing revolution but doing nothing?  Did it occur to you that we ought not be doing anything because it ISN'T TIME?   There's a LOT of stupid things we could do en route to trying to get back the freedoms the nation's founders established and precipitating a revolution before its time is one of the dumber things I can think of.
It simply isn't time now.  We still have the ballot box and media and both ought to be used to to their limit before we resort to violence.  Violence ought to be the LAST resort.

..."I said I would take up my arms against a revolution not whine about a revolution.  That's a stand.  Hopefully I never have to prove my commitment to my stand."

Sad to say I imagine, then, that you would be on the .gov side of the shooting.  Sorry to hear that.   It's a stand all right, I grant you that.

You're saying it is the thing to do but just not the time?  yeah, there's something wrong with that.  To discuss that revolution is a tool in our bags is one thing.  To talk about doing it when the time is right is another. 

You're probably right that there are a lot of stupid things that could be done en route to getting our freedoms back.  But instead of doing stupid things, like talking about revolution, why not do smart things?  For some reason, perhaps because you're focused on the stupid things (your words so not an attack), you didn't mention doing the smart things.  How about we do a lot of very smart things en route to getting our freedoms back?

It simply isn't time now.  We still have the ballot box and media and both ought to be used to to their limit before we resort to violence.  Violence ought to be the LAST resort.

Isn't that what I said?

BTW; do you own a swastika armband?
 [tinfoil]
Just asking..........

Seriously?  Calling me a Nazi?  Me?  And and all of those who fought to defend the Constitution before me?  All of the Founders of our nation? All of the military who died in all the wars that have been fought to defend it?  Are they all Nazis, too?  Because I only took a stand to do the very thing for which all of those who died took a stand with their lives.

NEOKShooter on GRM

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #58 on: August 21, 2013, 12:28:43 AM »
And we have Godwin's law which ends the thread.
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.