Author Topic: Reds & greens in Sweden winning the election for us!  (Read 1146 times)

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
Reds & greens in Sweden winning the election for us!
« on: May 09, 2010, 01:32:41 PM »
Election is coming up in September this year. Our quasi-conservatives/quasi-right-wingers have had a rough year, what with the recession, unemployment etc. The red/green troika have had successes in various polls for quite a number of months now. Good thing for us that they are utterly insane, and more than willing to announce so on national TV. Their latest policy statement regarding what they are going to do if they win? Change the laws, which currently demand that those infected with HIV notify their partners of their infection, even if they use barriers. The idiots want to change this, stating that "HIV isn's a lethal disease nowadays as much as merely a chronic disease". Wow. I hope they keep it up. I really hope they keep it up. The enemy is doing our job for us. I don't think we could ask for more =D. I think there's quite a few hardline social democrats who are feeling rather upset/berserking right now and contemplating which of the parties currently governing that they are going to vote for =D. (I expect that our Christian Democrats will get quite a number of votes because of this. Many social democrats are rather socially conservative, and this statement from them is probably enough to let their social conservatism go in favor of their economical policies).

Thank goodness for enemies who are both insane, and so stupid that they don't know to STFU regarding their insanity :laugh:.
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila