Author Topic: Charlotte: Protesters throw rocks from overpass, burn cargoes on interstate  (Read 5306 times)

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
Re: Charlotte: Protesters throw rocks from overpass, burn cargoes on interstate
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2016, 10:20:28 AM »

Saw a video where allegedly protestors/rioters tried throwing someone onto a burning trashcan. Cops did respond, as did some of the folks in the crowd. Cops didn't try to arrest the folks who did so. Allegedly was a reporter. A CNN reporter got shoulder checked pretty hard while on the air.

"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2016, 10:49:47 AM »

Found this interesting little graph:

[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cs9b42_WIAAh_Vz.jpg

That is a powerful visual.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2016, 12:55:45 PM »
Found this interesting little graph:

??? Their cause celebre is killings of black people by police, which I assume is a much smaller number than blacks killed by whites.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

JN01

• friend
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2016, 03:33:35 PM »
White Facts don't matter. Black lies matter.The sooner we embrace this the sooner we understand what's going on here.

FTFY

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2016, 10:56:55 PM »
Charlotte is getting interesting. The family of the deceased has released a cell phone video taken by his wife, showing nothing but including audio of her repeatedly telling the police that he didn't have a weapon. Then the police reported that the deceased's fingerprints, DNA and blood were on a firearm that was recovered at the scene.

Stay tuned for the body cam videos.

I want to know what the rules of engagement are for the National Guard -- and whhether or not they're carrying loaded weapons.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
Charlotte is getting interesting. The family of the deceased has released a cell phone video taken by his wife, showing nothing but including audio of her repeatedly telling the police that he didn't have a weapon. Then the police reported that the deceased's fingerprints, DNA and blood were on a firearm that was recovered at the scene.

Stay tuned for the body cam videos.

I want to know what the rules of engagement are for the National Guard -- and whhether or not they're carrying loaded weapons.
There is a still taken from her video that shows the gun she swore wasn't there.

Here
http://tribunist.com/police/breaking-video-of-charlotte-police-shooting-released/?utm_source=SR
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2016, 09:10:16 PM »
I just watched the full dash/body cam video. The way he held his hand looked like a weapon, you don't hold the Koran like that. If you haven't read that is what his wife said he was holding. Also the pic is grainy but looks like an ankle holster.

I listened to the wife's audio in the car yesterday and it sure sounds like she is telling Keith not to do it at the end like she knows he will get out with a gun.

As a legally armed person, I think the police should be working much harder on less leathal weapons in case I run into the wrong "respect my authority" officer. But if the police version of this is true, the wife and daughter should be held accountable for all the damage done during the protests/riots.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2016, 10:29:04 PM »
If the wife knew or even suspected that Scott had a gun, then her repeatedly telling the officers that he didn't have a weapon was a lie, and could be interpreted as a deliberate attempt to get some officers shot.

The chief of police has now stated that Scott had an ankle holster. It's remotely possible that his wife didn't know he carried, but IMHO it's unlikely.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2016, 01:25:01 AM »
If the wife knew or even suspected that Scott had a gun, then her repeatedly telling the officers that he didn't have a weapon was a lie, and could be interpreted as a deliberate attempt to get some officers shot.

The chief of police has now stated that Scott had an ankle holster. It's remotely possible that his wife didn't know he carried, but IMHO it's unlikely.

She may have been lying, but it's equally possible she had some reason to believe he was not carrying at that time.

• friends
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

Perd Hapley

• friend

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2016, 11:25:37 AM »
It's not a 9mm black it's a .380 mustang.

They won't press any charges on the wife or daughter for inciting a riot but they should.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2016, 11:40:47 AM »
It's not a 9mm black it's a .380 mustang.

AKA 9x17, 9mm Browning, 9mm Corto, any number of ways she would have seen "9mm" on an ammo box.

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2016, 12:46:33 PM »
No it's not
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3808803/Keith-Scott-carrying-stolen-gun-police-say-wife-filed-restraining-order-against-saying-armed-violent-threatened-kill-her.html

So, sworn statement that he hit an 8 year old repeatedly in the head with a fist, and no followup on that?

Wasn't he already a prohibited person by the time they got this sworn statement (from a person in a position to know) that he had a gun, too?

• friends
Re:
« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2016, 03:30:12 PM »
Same person swore no gun. Then videoed the gun

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Phantom Warrior

• friend
« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2016, 07:57:23 PM »
AKA 9x17, 9mm Browning, 9mm Corto, any number of ways she would have seen "9mm" on an ammo box.

I didn't realize every country in Europe has their own way of saying "9mm Short"...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.380_ACP#Synonyms

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2016, 08:26:04 PM »
Filtered and sorted list:
.380 ACP.
.380 Auto
9×17mm
9mm Browning
9mm Browning Short
9mm Corto
9mm Court
9mm Curto
9mm Kas
9mm Kort
9mm Kratak
9mm Kurz
9mm Scurt
9mm short
Kratka 9 (Kratka Devetka)
Short 9
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2016, 09:49:44 PM »
Oh, dang ...

It's a Colt Mustang. I would LUV to have that gun.