Author Topic: CHOP at 10,000' in Colorado  (Read 11840 times)

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Re: CHOP at 10,000' in Colorado
« Reply #125 on: May 18, 2021, 02:34:58 PM »
For less than $2.00 a square foot high tunnel green houses could provide quite a bit of food if they can get the soil amended and provide enough water.
Even unheated it could give them probably 6+ months of growing season, a little more for cold hardy stuff.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #126 on: May 18, 2021, 02:36:20 PM »
I have a friend that lives at some elevation in Colorado, he woke up to snow and 41 degrees this morning. I think the hammer will drop on Hammer City before it drives the first nail. ;)

bob

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #127 on: May 18, 2021, 02:51:01 PM »
Nails are tools of the white oppressor patriarchy.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #128 on: May 18, 2021, 03:28:56 PM »
For less than $2.00 a square foot high tunnel green houses could provide quite a bit of food if they can get the soil amended and provide enough water.
Even unheated it could give them probably 6+ months of growing season, a little more for cold hardy stuff.

The tonnage of organic material needed to build up enough soil to create a self sustaining growing medium for a large group of people is astronomical. Then they need water.
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #129 on: May 18, 2021, 06:16:40 PM »
Part of me thinks this is a scam to scam wealthy liberals out of money.
Or they really are this delusional
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Larry Ashcraft

• Administrator
« Reply #130 on: May 18, 2021, 07:05:48 PM »
Do they still make the pamphlets in Pueblo, CO?  I guess all that would be on the internet now.
As far as I know the Government Printing Office is still operating. It's at the airport, about three miles from my house.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #131 on: May 18, 2021, 10:01:07 PM »
The tonnage of organic material needed to build up enough soil to create a self sustaining growing medium for a large group of people is astronomical. Then they need water.

Might take a while but with enough time and enough poop it could be done if they can get the water. :rofl:

Samuel Adams

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
« Reply #132 on: May 18, 2021, 10:17:54 PM »
Might take a while but with enough time and enough poop it could be done if they can get the water. :rofl:

Took.a few thousand years to form the mollisols out of entisols in Iowa.

Uranus is a gas giant.

Zardozimo Oprah Bannedalas

• Webley Juggler
  • friend
  • All I got is a fistful of shekels
« Reply #133 on: May 18, 2021, 11:54:00 PM »
Yep. There's a good reason places like this haven't been thickly settled in the last hundred years, despite people willing to farm areas without high speed internet for all that time and more. There's a good reason the Feds own a ton of the West and the states really don't care... because a lot of that land is practically worthless. Bad soil, little to no water... it's better that the Feds are on the hook to deal with forest fire issues than the states.

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
« Reply #134 on: May 18, 2021, 11:57:09 PM »
Bad soil, little to no water.

It's not bad soil, just not the soil suited for growing crops. It's great for managed seasonal grazing.

Uranus is a gas giant.

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
« Reply #135 on: May 19, 2021, 09:31:51 AM »
It's not bad soil, just not the soil suited for growing crops. It's great for managed seasonal grazing.

Okay-ish, but not great. At 150-200 acres per head, there are places much better suited for grazing. Rough, too. That kind of topography is hard on cattle.

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #136 on: May 22, 2021, 09:27:41 AM »
Turns out they where squatting on the land where they were staying. I wonder where all the money went. Some idiots got fleeced, most likely :rofl:.
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #137 on: May 22, 2021, 09:35:16 AM »
Where did you get that information?

Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #138 on: May 22, 2021, 09:38:02 AM »
Well this is fun!

Black Hammer apparently burned copies of Anne Frank's diary and called her a colonizing "bleach demon."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/anne-frank-diary-burned-black-hammer-bleach-demon
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Viking

• friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #139 on: May 22, 2021, 09:42:08 AM »
Where did you get that information?
Another forum. I can't get the picture to upload, but the information is from the San Miquel County Sheriff on Facebook.
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #140 on: May 22, 2021, 09:49:57 AM »
San Miguel County Sheriff
1tfSorpo7hnsooredo  ·
Deputies responded Monday evening to a trespass report on a property south of Norwood where a group of 8-12 people from the “Black Hammer Organization” were camping prior to a property purchase that ultimately did not occur. When Deputies arrived, they advised the group of the trespass, and they left the area without incident. Deputies found some individuals were legally armed and posing no threat to public safety. There have been no reports that the group has since been seen in the area. 
The Black Hammer Organization states on its website that it "is a revolutionary mass organization dedicated toward building a sustainable future for all colonized people worldwide."
https://www.facebook.com/sanmiguelcountysheriff
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Viking

• friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #142 on: May 22, 2021, 10:08:35 AM »
Sounds like maybe they put an offer in and then didn't qualify for a loan. Probably figured going into escrow meant that the property was already theirs. Just a guess and I'd be interested to see what the actual chain of events were.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #143 on: May 22, 2021, 01:12:32 PM »
Thanks, Viking!

So, given that they were evicted from the land that they "liberated" from the "colonizers," does that mean that they've been returned to a state of colonized slavery?

Just asking...

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #144 on: May 22, 2021, 02:42:38 PM »
Thanks, Viking!

So, given that they were evicted from the land that they "liberated" from the "colonizers," does that mean that they've been returned to a state of colonized slavery?

Just asking...

Does that mean they'll be returning the money that was donated to purchase liberate "their" land?

Has there been any update on their web site or fecesbook page?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2021, 04:05:37 AM by Hawkmoon »
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #145 on: May 22, 2021, 03:04:14 PM »

Has there been any update on their web site of fecesbook page?

I looked at their website and there was zero mention of it. Just success stories on recent attacks against the colonizers.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #146 on: May 22, 2021, 04:11:03 PM »
I looked at their website and there was zero mention of it. Just success stories on recent attacks against the colonizers.

Their new Minister of Truth

- Calvin and Hobbes

Zardozimo Oprah Bannedalas

• Webley Juggler
  • friend
  • All I got is a fistful of shekels
« Reply #147 on: May 25, 2021, 12:35:01 AM »
Are the people successfully battling the colonizers doing so from their private yacht now?

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #148 on: May 25, 2021, 11:36:07 AM »
Well this is fun!

Black Hammer apparently burned copies of Anne Frank's diary and called her a colonizing "bleach demon."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/anne-frank-diary-burned-black-hammer-bleach-demon
Why does anti-Semitism always find its way in?  A teenage Jewish girl who died in a concentration camp seems like a very poor target. 

There are all sorts of people to get mad at when it comes to "colonizers".  Why not get upset with Spaniards?  Or Dutch?  Are they all equally white?  What about Arabs?  They conquered a great portion of the old Roman empire. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #149 on: May 25, 2021, 11:41:31 AM »
Why does anti-Semitism always find its way in?  A teenage Jewish girl who died in a concentration camp seems like a very poor target. 

There are all sorts of people to get mad at when it comes to "colonizers".  Why not get upset with Spaniards?  Or Dutch?  Are they all equally white?  What about Arabs?  They conquered a great portion of the old Roman empire.

Also note that a large portion of this group is black, yet calling themselves "colonized indigenous people". Which just seems like more reason for them to move to Liberia and continue on there. They could get a lot more land for the money. Though they might find themselves oppressed by Liberians who won't put up with their *expletive deleted*it.

But what do you expect from a group that uses the terms "propaganda" and "dictatorship" in a positive way?