Author Topic: CHOP at 10,000' in Colorado  (Read 11835 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re: CHOP at 10,000' in Colorado
« Reply #150 on: May 25, 2021, 02:22:12 PM »
"Why does anti-Semitism always find its way in?"

why? Because wokeness and tolerance, of course.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #151 on: May 26, 2021, 10:24:45 PM »
What the heck are they even doing?   :rofl:

This time lapse vid of them moving one wooden board around pretty much tells you why hammer city is never gonna get built on top of all the other obvious reasons
https://twitter.com/SuperBigWaves/status/1395930460967014402
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #152 on: May 26, 2021, 10:35:00 PM »
I ask about Frank, the Jewish girl whose diary captured some of the horrors of the Holocaust, toward the end of our conversation. Gazi describes her as an "Easy-Bake Oven little heifer." Gazi and Anco then spend several minutes viciously denouncing Frank for benefiting from white supremacy

And I learnt a new one "Bleach Demons"

The deranged racism of the Black Hammers, Amerikkka’s premier anti-colonial revolutionaries
https://freebeacon.com/culture/land-back/
« Last Edit: May 26, 2021, 11:40:27 PM by WLJ »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #153 on: May 26, 2021, 11:35:45 PM »
And I learn a new one "Bleach Demons"

The deranged racism of the Black Hammers, Amerikkka’s premier anti-colonial revolutionaries
https://freebeacon.com/culture/land-back/

Gazi and Anco then spend several minutes viciously denouncing Frank for benefiting from white supremacy. To them, she’s a symbol of all the energy devoted toward white victims while ignoring colonized suffering.

I must be having an off day -- I'm having a very difficult time understanding exactly how Anne Frank in any way benefited from her whiteness and [purported] supremacy. She was only 15 when she died in a concentration camp, and her family had been on the run or hiding out from the Nazis from the time she was 11 years old. It just doesn't seem to me that her "white privilege" helped her out very much.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #154 on: May 26, 2021, 11:43:10 PM »
I must be having an off day -- I'm having a very difficult time understanding exactly how Anne Frank in any way benefited from her whiteness and [purported] supremacy. She was only 15 when she died in a concentration camp, and her family had been on the run or hiding out from the Nazis from the time she was 11 years old. It just doesn't seem to me that her "white privilege" helped her out very much.

That's because you haven't been brainwashed to see everything only in terms of race and class warfare.
- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #155 on: May 27, 2021, 06:39:13 AM »

RACIST BLEACH DEMON OPPRESSOR COLONIZER SCUM!
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #156 on: May 27, 2021, 07:52:52 AM »
But the Hammers are convinced they will be able to farm enough food and graze sizable herds to feed the commune on one acre (the rest, they say, will be preserved for nature). "White people are so stupid!" says Gazi when I put these doubts to him. "Colonized people can live anywhere on earth, sweetie."

:rofl:
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #157 on: May 27, 2021, 09:40:47 AM »

+1,000   
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #158 on: May 27, 2021, 10:01:05 AM »
The biggest question to me is why they even care.  Of all the "white" people to go on a rant about, why her? 

Maybe that was the last (only?) book they were forced to read in school. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Pb

• friend
« Reply #159 on: May 27, 2021, 10:02:52 AM »
The biggest question to me is why they even care.  Of all the "white" people to go on a rant about, why her? 

Maybe that was the last (only?) book they were forced to read in school.

A lot of black people hate Jews.

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #160 on: May 27, 2021, 02:37:00 PM »

FIFY.  Anti-semitism is hardly unique to blacks.  Pretty much the whole of human history is rife with bigotry for the “others”.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #161 on: May 27, 2021, 02:47:46 PM »
But did someone bring her name up in particular?  There are plenty of present day Jews they could have ranted about. 

I agree that Antisemitism is hardly unique to darker skinned people.  Just about any group that gets in the hate business ends up hating Jews also.  Satan influences everyone equally. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Pb

• friend
« Reply #162 on: May 27, 2021, 11:03:16 PM »
FIFY.  Anti-semitism is hardly unique to blacks.  Pretty much the whole of human history is rife with bigotry for the “others”.

Yes, but... blacks on average hate jews at much higher rate than white people.

https://reason.com/volokh/2019/12/11/anti-semitic-propensities-by-race-according-to-the-anti-defamation-league/

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #163 on: May 27, 2021, 11:12:04 PM »
But the Hammers are convinced they will be able to farm enough food and graze sizable herds to feed the commune on one acre (the rest, they say, will be preserved for nature). "White people are so stupid!" says Gazi when I put these doubts to him. "Colonized people can live anywhere on earth, sweetie."

Lots of rich soil in Antarctica
- Calvin and Hobbes

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #164 on: May 28, 2021, 05:01:49 PM »

Should we bring up Zimbabwe vs Rhodesia?
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

griz

• friend
« Reply #165 on: December 03, 2021, 11:05:04 PM »
Bringing this old thread back to the top to ask if anybody has heard how they fared over the growing season.  I couldn't find anything recent on them so I assumed their utopia fizzled out but was hoping some locals may have heard.
Sent from a stone age computer via an ordinary keyboard.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #166 on: December 03, 2021, 11:17:29 PM »
Bringing this old thread back to the top to ask if anybody has heard how they fared over the growing season.  I couldn't find anything recent on them so I assumed their utopia fizzled out but was hoping some locals may have heard.

They got run off by the local sheriff for trespassing. Go back to reply #140
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #167 on: December 04, 2021, 12:48:05 AM »
Took a few thousand years to form the mollisols out of entisols in Iowa.

Slackers.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

griz

• friend
« Reply #168 on: December 04, 2021, 07:22:34 AM »
They got run off by the local sheriff for trespassing. Go back to reply #140

Thanks.  I'm not sure how I missed that but I did.  I think in my memory they had bought the land, guess their plans were thwarted by reality.
Sent from a stone age computer via an ordinary keyboard.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #169 on: December 04, 2021, 10:09:42 AM »
Thanks.  I'm not sure how I missed that but I did.  I think in my memory they had bought the land, guess their plans were thwarted by reality.

I have a recollection, don't know if it's accurate, that they had bought the land but failed to make payments on the mortgage past the first one or two.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #170 on: December 04, 2021, 11:06:42 AM »
Does anyone else think "Bleach Demon" sounds like a band? 

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #171 on: December 04, 2021, 09:46:20 PM »
I wonder what would happen if someone referred to a person of color as a Soot Satan?

DustinD

• I have a title
  • friends
  • I have a personal text message
« Reply #172 on: December 13, 2021, 05:58:59 PM »
They have jumped the shark. I am not sure if Twitchy is on the case yet, but Black Hammer has allegedly teamed up with the Proud Boys to fight vaccine mandates.

Also "If you a mayosapien" you owe them reparations.

Check twitter for Black Hammer to read about the reality breaking derp.
"I don't always shoot defenceless women in the face, but when I do, I prefer H-S Precision.

Stay bloodthirsty, my friends."

- Lon Horiuchi

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #173 on: December 14, 2021, 10:37:13 AM »
They have jumped the shark. I am not sure if Twitchy is on the case yet, but Black Hammer has allegedly teamed up with the Proud Boys to fight vaccine mandates.

But But The MSM has been saying the Proud Boys are a Trump run white supremacist group who attacked the Capital on Jan 6. How can this be??????????

From wiki
The Proud Boys is an American far-right, neo-fascist, and exclusively male organization that promotes and engages in political violence in the United States
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proud_Boys
« Last Edit: December 14, 2021, 10:52:24 AM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #174 on: December 14, 2021, 10:50:04 AM »
They have jumped the shark.

If true, I'm trying to figure out who jumped the shark - Black Hammer or Proud Boys.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."