Author Topic: Andrew Napolitano on the "Deep Government"  (Read 797 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Andrew Napolitano on the "Deep Government"
« on: February 23, 2017, 11:05:17 AM »
Interesting article by Andrew Napolitano regarding our entrenched intelligence community and their potential power. I think he rightly points to Bush II and Obama as major enablers of "safety over freedom" and the potential unintended consequences of that theme.

IMO, Andrew Napolitano really needs to get posted to a higher court. Maybe the 9th Circuit to give the rest of them there heart attacks. :)

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/02/23/andrew-napolitano-chickens-have-come-home-to-roost.html
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Hawkmoon

• friend
Re: Andrew Napolitano on the "Deep Government"
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2017, 01:44:21 PM »
The chickens have come home to roost. In our misguided efforts to keep the country safe, we have neglected to keep it free. We have enabled a deep state to become powerful enough to control a powerful president. We have placed so much data and so much power in the hands of unelected, unaccountable, opaque spies that they can use it as they see fit -- even to the point of committing federal felonies.

Ayup.

Been sayin' that for years ...
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design