Main Forums > Politics

Well, I’m shocked it wasn’t California first...

<< < (2/4) > >>

Cliffh:

--- Quote from: dogmush on March 04, 2021, 07:13:06 PM ---How much biodiesel does Oregon have? And what does it cost?  That seems to be what they want to use.

In any case, I sincerely hope it passes.

--- End quote ---

+1

I'm looking forward to seeing the "WTF happened?" faces of those who voted for/wanted this type of legislation.

kgbsquirrel:
I can't get out of here fast enough.  And gas is now ~$3.10 local.  Every day I watch my cost of moving increase.

WLJ:

--- Quote from: Cliffh on March 04, 2021, 10:21:45 PM ---+1

I'm looking forward to seeing the "WTF happened?" faces of those who voted for/wanted this type of legislation.

--- End quote ---

The solution as it always is with the left will be blame the right then enact more of this type of legislation followed by a victory dance

PEfarmer:
Unfortunately, the California jokes are pretty much dead.  The reality is that Oregon has bypassed CA as the epicenter of political stupidity in our country.  This is what happens when you export conservatives in droves and import leftists at a rate of 95% or worse.  And believe it or not, most of the worst of our imports came from the midwest rather than CA.  My family has been farming in Oregon for 5 generations counting mine, and it's approaching a point that I'm willing to give up that legacy to GTFO of here before it becomes completely untenable.  My wife asks me daily when we're moving to Idaho.  It literally makes me sick to my stomach to consider how we went from a slightly odd, but generally conservative state to the worst state in the country in a generation and a half.

Ben:

--- Quote from: PEfarmer on March 05, 2021, 01:32:34 PM --- My wife asks me daily when we're moving to Idaho.  It literally makes me sick to my stomach to consider how we went from a slightly odd, but generally conservative state to the worst state in the country in a generation and a half.

--- End quote ---

Idaho welcomes you, whether you move here or become part of our state. Which might actually become a thing if they keep going off the deep end like this.  =)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version