Main Forums > Politics

Patriot Front Marching in DC

<< < (25/26) > >>

230RN:

--- Quote from: Perd Hapley on June 26, 2023, 08:14:46 PM ---You guys weren't issued your shields, khakis, blue shirts, and face masks by your local Republican Party group, church, gun club, or gay-bashing club? Being active in all 4, I got multiple sets! (Don't tell them that.)

--- End quote ---

Don't get them mixed up, as in an Organization A mask with an Organization B blue shirt, or they'll think you're an actual Honest-To-G-d dedicated member of the target organization and you'll be detained for real.

Perd Hapley:

--- Quote from: 230RN on January 20, 2024, 10:23:30 PM ---Don't get them mixed up, as in an Organization A mask with an Organization B blue shirt, or they'll think you're an actual Honest-To-G-d dedicated member of the target organization and you'll be detained for real.

--- End quote ---

That's the beauty of the Patriot Guard. All of the uniforms are - ya know - uniform. So we get to LARP as MAGAfundyNazis, but we have the same big-time funding and organization as all the other Left-wing goons.

Jim147:
If they were real every democrat and journalist, sorry to repeat myself, would be all over them trying to ID them and get them fired from their jobs.

Perd Hapley:
https://rumble.com/v48ldji-are-they-gay-or-are-they-feds.html

Perd Hapley:

--- Quote from: MechAg94 on January 20, 2024, 09:42:27 PM ---The odd thing to me about Patriot Front is it seems too obvious as a set up.  All I can figure is someone thinks it looks good on the network news.  Might also mean some agency has too much money to spend. 

Might also be another sign that the current generation of New World Order elites are arrogant and somewhat stupid.

--- End quote ---

In the video above, she says they only show up in blue cities. I don't know if that's true, but it would make sense if their purpose was merely to make all the talk about scary white nationalism seem like a real threat.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version