Author Topic: Mexican Film Uses Trump Speech Over Scene of Illegal Aliens Being Shot  (Read 3989 times)

MechAg94

• friend
http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/03/29/spanish-language-trailer-for-border-thriller-uses-trump-audio-over-scenes-of-immigrants-being-shot/

A better headline:  Mexican Film of Most-Interesting-Man-in-the-World Shooting Illegal Aliens Crossing the Border.

The ironic thing is that if the Border Patrol actually was shooting illegal aliens crossing the border, we wouldn't have illegal aliens crossing the border.  Part of why they do it is the consequences of getting caught are meaningless catch-and-release. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
There will be a film that encourages Americans to vote for Donald Trump, and the Mexicans will pay for it.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
Mini-14?  The favorite rifle of Hollyweird....
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

HankB

• friend
Mini-14?  The favorite rifle of Hollyweird....
Gas tube under the barrel looks way too long . . . and it looked like the guy was manually cycling it.

Just a guess . . . the guy shooting the illegals will be taken out by a Mexican hero with a rocket launcher or machine gun hidden in his guitar . . .
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

brimic

• friends
Gas tube under the barrel looks way too long . . . and it looked like the guy was manually cycling it.

Just a guess . . . the guy shooting the illegals will be taken out by a Mexican hero with a rocket launcher or machine gun hidden in his guitar . . .

Or with a Machete....
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net

Has anyone unrelated to the drug or trafficking trades ever been caught murdering illegals?
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
Has anyone unrelated to the drug or trafficking trades ever been caught murdering illegals?

In the general sense, I am sure of it.  Illegals get into America and are subject, more or less, to the American environment which includes murderers.

In the sense of "murdered at the border while invading to stop the invading" I have not heard of it.  If it had happened, you can be sure it would be played up early & often.  Maybe oftener than the poor Sikh who was murdered shortly after 9-11 is dug up and paraded around.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

MechAg94

• friend
Or with a Machete....
Scooby Doo cartoons had better endings than that Machete movie. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
Kinda. 2 Dea agents were running a hustle. They were setting up the shipments themselves. Recycling dope and shooting the mules as they came over border
 Then they would sell the stash after getting press coverage

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

MechAg94

• friend
Kinda. 2 Dea agents were running a hustle. They were setting up the shipments themselves. Recycling dope and shooting the mules as they came over border

So that was still related to drug trafficking. 

Which is why I thought the idea of this video is just silly.  It is even more silly when the guy doing the shooting looks like an old, rich Mexican guy who advertises for Dos Equis.   

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
If only American immigration laws were as welcoming and liberal as those of the enlightened state of Mexico.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
Re: Mexican Film Uses Trump Speech Over Scene of Illegal Aliens Being Shot
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2016, 01:55:48 PM »
A better headline:  Mexican Film of Most-Interesting-Man-in-the-World Shooting Illegal Aliens Crossing the Border.

"I don't always shoot illegal aliens, but when I do, I use a bizarre M1 Garand-ish monstrosity."

"Stay bloodthirsty, my friends."
"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

brimic

• friends
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2016, 02:09:16 PM »
Scooby Doo cartoons had better endings than that Machete movie. 

You have more will power than I do, I got through only 1/2 of it...

Barack Obama

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2016, 02:24:38 PM »
You have more will power than I do, I got through only 1/2 of it...
So you cut it off after the Jessica Alba scene?

Basically, a bunch of stereotypical illegal aliens and a bunch of stereotypical racist rednecks all got in a shootout.  They were all shooting rifles and machine guns at a range of 100 feet with typical hollywood accuracy.  IMO, the movie started up like a bad shoot'em up B movie with better actors (like Lindsay Lohan!) than got worse in the last 30 minutes. 

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2016, 02:56:06 PM »
So you cut it off after the Jessica Alba scene?

Basically, a bunch of stereotypical illegal aliens and a bunch of stereotypical racist rednecks all got in a shootout.  They were all shooting rifles and machine guns at a range of 100 feet with typical hollywood accuracy.  IMO, the movie started up like a bad shoot'em up B movie with better actors (like Lindsay Lohan!) than got worse in the last 30 minutes. 

So...better or worse than Hobo with a Shotgun?
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

brimic

• friends
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2016, 03:14:41 PM »
So...better or worse than Hobo with a Shotgun?

I made it all the way through Hobo. It was so bad that I couldn't take my eyes off it.

Barack Obama

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2016, 04:59:18 PM »
I enjoyed the Machette movies. Haven't seen Hobo with a Shotgun.
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

RoadKingLarry

• friends

Well, that kind of pretty *expletive deleted*ing  well ties it to the drug trade now doesn't it? =D
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Zardozimo Oprah Bannedalas

• Webley Juggler
  • friend
  • All I got is a fistful of shekels
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2016, 06:48:49 PM »
Killing immigrants?
Mexicans are doing the job Americans won't do:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_San_Fernando_massacre

I love that they're in the midst of a drug war that's killed 60,000, but Trump is somehow to blame.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2016, 07:02:43 PM »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_San_Fernando_massacre

Quote from: Wikipedia
Do not confuse with the 2011 San Fernando massacre, the mass graves with 193 corpses.

Thanks, Wikipedia, for clarifying that.
"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

Zardozimo Oprah Bannedalas

• Webley Juggler
  • friend
  • All I got is a fistful of shekels
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2016, 03:46:41 PM »
Thanks, Wikipedia, for clarifying that.

That was a nice touch, "don't confuse this mass grave with the other one in the same area."
Reading up on the subject, I get the feeling that the movie 'Sicario' really underplayed the level of violence down there. Syria has more right to tell us how to run our country than Mexico does.