Author Topic: Dems are scared. Beware. Dems are scared  (Read 8114 times)

MechAg94

• friend
Re: Dems are scared. Beware. Dems are scared
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2010, 10:33:10 AM »
This is all just distraction to keep people from talking about what is actually in that health care bill they passed.  They want people to forget about it.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

CNYCacher

• friend
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2010, 10:34:35 AM »
Hmmmm, where have I seen this before?

Oh yes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ld502YA9v7A#t=2m6s
On two occasions, I have been asked [by members of Parliament], "Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.
Charles Babbage

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2010, 10:37:47 AM »
How does that square with the leftie protestors standing outside the funeral homes calling the surviving family members of our KIA soldiers far worse DURING THE FUNERAL?  The MSM does not bother to report much about that.

I'm going to an event this weekend and have been told these fine pieces of crap are going to be there. I hope the media completely ignores them. They don't deserve to be recognized at all.

jim
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

stevelyn

• friend
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2010, 10:45:52 AM »
This is all just distraction to keep people from talking about what is actually in that health care bill they passed.  They want people to forget about it.

Or it's a contrived crisis to justify their next step.

I'm convinced that the attacks are staged democrat black ops.
Be careful that the toes you step on now aren't connected to the ass you have to kiss later.

Eat Moose. Wear Wolf.

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2010, 11:22:25 AM »
Time to break out the fire extinguishers at the Reichstag...
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Silver Bullet

• friend
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2010, 11:30:45 AM »

That would not surprise me at all.

"Look at those guys!  Don't look at the bill we just passed!"

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2010, 11:39:53 AM »
The gambits are well-documented.  We know what's coming.

But do they?
"Domari nolo."

Thug: What you lookin' at old man?
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.

Sawdust

• friend
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2010, 11:55:46 AM »
Fox is now reporting that the FBI is investigating. I wonder if the Feds will investigate tjr threats
of death towards the republican congress critter who held up then extension of unemployment benefits. This was les than a month ago, I forget his name. But he recieved death threats. Or is it just a crime when it's against a democrat.

Jim Bunning.

Sawdust
Retain what's coming in; send off what is retreating.

Well, you going to pull those pistols boy,
or just whistle Dixie?

I'm your huckleberry.

Headless Thompson Gunner

• friend
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2010, 12:25:46 PM »
Probability of these threats originating from dem political operatives?

1. Coffin on lawn
2. Gas line cut
3. phone call informing target (Dem) that snipers have been deployed to kill children of those who voted for the healthcare bill

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0310/34982.html
Yep, the fix is in.  They're setting us up to do something violent, provoking us, and if we give in they'll use it to destroy us.  And even if we don't do anything violent, they'll fake it.  They'll impersonate us and do something atrocious so that it looks like we did it.  Does anyone doubt that SEIU or Acorn or the new Blakc Panthers ow whomever wouldn't stoop to this level?

Or they'll simply fake it, make it up, lie about something happening that really didn't happen.  They already tried that with the racist insults and spitting on Congressmen that they reported as having happened at last Saturday's rally.

Whatever happens, the purported perpetrators will look like radical right wing kook tea party conservative types once the media gets done with them, whether they actually are or not.

Buckle up, folks.  This is going to get ugly.

mellestad

• friend
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2010, 12:27:49 PM »

Nah, it is Libertarian black ops, designed to push the Democrats into doing something unpopular so the common people will rise up.

They know, that you know, that they know.   :O

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2010, 12:56:02 PM »
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/03/25/rep-cantors-richmond-campaign-office-shot-overnight/

Republican Rep. Eric Cantor said Thursday that his Richmond campaign office has been shot at and that he's received "threatening e-mails" -- but at the same time accused top Democrats of trying to exploit the threats they've been receiving for "political gain."

Oh, it's those nasty tea partiers, I'm sure.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Inor

• Just this guy
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2010, 01:13:43 PM »
Yep, the fix is in.  They're setting us up to do something violent, provoking us, and if we give in they'll use it to destroy us.  And even if we don't do anything violent, they'll fake it.  They'll impersonate us and do something atrocious so that it looks like we did it. 

Buckle up, folks.  This is going to get ugly.

Agreed.  But one thing to point out when this crap starts: If crazy right-wingers really wanted to kill liberal Congressmen, wouldn't it have made more sense to do it before the vote on healthcare?

mellestad

• friend
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2010, 01:18:13 PM »
Agreed.  But one thing to point out when this crap starts: If crazy right-wingers really wanted to kill liberal Congressmen, wouldn't it have made more sense to do it before the vote on healthcare?

Well, I imagine that would pretty much cement the bill being passed,  "In tribute".  So if I imagine if a crazy right or left winger kills anybody, it probably won't be for a reason that makes much sense because, well, crazy.

Look at what crazies kill for and what impact it actually has...it almost never works and in fact it usually back fires.  Killing a politician in America is just about the worst way I can imagine to get people on your side.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Zardozimo Oprah Bannedalas

• Webley Juggler
  • friend
  • All I got is a fistful of shekels
« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2010, 01:53:24 PM »
There is a lot of seething rage over this bill. Don't put it all down to false flag stuff. Eric Cantor (R) had his office shot up recently, and blames it on crazy Democrat retaliation for the crazy threats on Democrat congressmen.
Very interesting times, these.

Battle Monkey of Zardoz

• friends
  • A more Elegant Monkey for a more civilized Forum.
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2010, 05:30:31 PM »
We are being set up. Just wait. Some idiot f'tard (probably a leftwinger) will do what idiot f'tards do, something stupid. And it will be blamed on the right, either the Tea Party, the Far Right, the Religious Right, the Bible Belters, it won't matter, it will be blamed. The leftwing news is in over drive laying that foundation.

God help us. This is like having a lit match in charge of dynamite.
“We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.”

Abraham Lincoln

With the first link the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.

mellestad

• friend
« Reply #41 on: March 29, 2010, 03:03:51 PM »
They just arrested a leftist nut for threatening a GOP guy.  I'm still not seeing the leftist conspiracy, just a lot of angry people on both sides.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/03/29/cantor.threat.arrest/index.html?hpt=T2

sanglant

• friend
« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2010, 08:07:29 PM »
  :lol:
we need to find a better bunch of..., well what ever you want to call them, mine would get me banned. :angel:

tyme

• expat
  • friend
  • Did you know that dolphins are just gay sharks?
    • TFL Library
« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2010, 04:16:31 PM »
They just arrested a leftist nut for threatening a GOP guy.  I'm still not seeing the leftist conspiracy, just a lot of angry people on both sides.

"A Justice Department official said there is no indication Leboon is part of a political group or made his threat against Cantor to advance a specific political cause."

Accusations (at least mine) of false flag ops are half sarcastic.

My concern is that we can't know for sure.  There are plausible explanations on both sides.  Frustrated conservatives/libertarians/nutcases may well be venting their anger.  OTOH, in these divisive times, any politician certainly has something to gain by framing his or her opponents for criminal acts.

A small part of me wonders if this nutcase who threatened Cantor was actually some random mentally unstable (and thus unable to adequately defend himself) victim, framed by the GOP.
Support Range Voting.
End Software Patents

"Four people are dead.  There isn't time to talk to the police."  --Sherlock (BBC)

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2010, 05:01:51 PM »
Tyme:

Leboon gave the Obama campaign $500+.

I feel confident labeling him a Democrat.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton